Join myTEAM TRIUMPH and Xavier High School for an inclusive track meet
Enrich health and wellbeing. Build impactful relationships. Forge inclusion.
Captain opportunities available!
How it works:
- The track athletes at Xavier High School will form teams of 3-5 Angels for each Captain.
- Each team will participate in multiple track and field events together. These could include running (with mTT race chairs when needed) and field events such as throws.
- "Captains" of all abilities are welcome. For those who require it, myTEAM TRIUMPH will provide a racing chair for the running events!
- IMPORTANT: We will be hosting a meet and greet at Xavier HS on April 19th 3:30pm and a practice event at Xavier High School Track on Tuesday, May 3rd at 4pm. PLEASE RSVP during registration for this event.
- Arrival time for the May 9th event is 4pm. Captains and Angels will be paired up. Start time is 5pm
- Spectators and fans are also welcome to attend :)
- This event is completely free for Captains