Today I’m excited to share that Fast Company has named Classy as one of the Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Social Good! We are incredibly honored and humbled to be included alongside nine amazing organizations that have prioritized making a positive impact on the world. You can check out the Fast Company article and our official announcement here:
- Fast Company: The Most Innovative Companies of 2016
- Classy Among Fast Company’s Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Social Good
The Fast Company announcement got me thinking about innovation in general and one of our core values immediately came to mind: Always Be Learning. To us, innovation is all about creative problem solving, and the best way to really attack a problem is to learn as much as you can about it first. Learning is the fuel of innovation, and the vast majority of our learnings come from you, our partners, who inspire and push us every day to improve our product and break new ground.
That’s why I’m excited to talk about how, with your help, we’re cranking up our innovation even further in 2016. First, we will be launching more improvements and features in 2016 than we have in the last five years. We took the second half of 2015 to rebuild the Classy platform from the ground up and now our team is in the best possible position to deliver value to you in quicker cycles for many years to come.
And delivering we are, as we just released the newest version of Classy for Salesforce, moved our completely revamped fundraising product into beta and are about to launch the new Classy API and our new developer portal in just a few weeks.
Here are a couple more things that you can expect from us in 2016:
- A new world-class campaign & event builder coupled with a more robust content and design system so that you can create beautiful looking microsites for any fundraising idea in a matter of minutes;
- A new supporter engagement center with completely overhauled emailing capabilities and the introduction of engagement automation;
- Deeper and more actionable supporter insights and analytics that increase retention and keep your revenue growing year-over-year;
- An improved mobile experience across all pages and even a native mobile app for your staff to stay informed and engage supporters on the go;
- And, much much more…
In addition to innovating on our core platform in 2016, our team is equally committed to showcasing social innovation and helping to improve transparency across the social sector in general. The heart of our effort is through the Collaborative and the Classy Awards, which convenes top leaders and experts across all sectors to recognize the very best in social innovation from around the world. This year we’re super excited to host the event in Boston and we sincerely hope you can join us in June!
So on behalf of everyone at Classy, we are more excited than ever to prove Fast Company right this year and deliver on our promise of increased innovation across the board.
As always, we thank you for your continued feedback and support and look forward to an exciting 2016! Please feel free to reach out to me directly at [email protected] with any product questions or feedback. I promise a response to every email.
Onward and upward!
Subscribe to the Classy Blog
Get the latest fundraising tips, trends, and ideas in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing
You signed up for emails from Classy
The email you subscribed is