Discover Who You’ll Meet at the Collaborative
On June 13 in Boston, Massachusetts, hundreds of individuals will gather under one roof for one purpose: to collaborate for the greater good. People from all walks of life, from across the globe will join forces to discuss progress in the social sector and the innovative methods that drive change in today’s world.
The Collaborative is a three-day learning experience that will include keynotes, panel discussions, and breakout sessions on topics such as data and technology, the future of measuring impact, fundraising best practices, and more.
But beyond the subject material, the most valuable component of the event is the people you’ll meet.
“This was one of the most impactful events I’ve attended. I found tremendous inspiration in exchanging ideas with some of the best socially responsible and passionate leaders in the world!
At the Collaborative, you’ll have conversations with:
Social Sector Bigwigs
Learn from and engage with:
Other sector leaders in attendance include:
- Brian Fishman, Counterterrorism Research Fellow, International Security Program at Facebook, speaking on countering hate speech
- Jacob Harold, president and CEO at Guidestar, speaking on the role of technology and data
- Jennifer Pryce, president and CEO at Calvert Foundation, speaking on operational thinking and strategy
- Susan Asayanbi, COO at Teach for America, speaking on high growth enterprises
- Noam Reuveni, Director of Interactive Solutions at Massachusetts General Hospital, speaking on personal fundraising and the power of story
People Involved in Every Corner of the Social Sector
In addition to the awe-inspiring leaders you’ll hear onstage and meet on the conference floor, you’ll also meet funders, marketers, designers, techies, development professionals, and entrepreneurs who will exchange their stories, best practices, challenges, and breakthroughs.
But ultimately, the thing that seems to resonate most with past attendees year after year is the connections they make with people they didn’t realize they shared so much in common with.
This year at the Collaborative, we invite you to meet:
People Like You
Hear from people solving different problems with similar approaches, and people solving the same problem with different approaches. Share key learnings, connect the dots, and form lasting relationships that will propel your organization and its mission forward.
Check out who you’ll meet in the video below.