How well do you know your donors?
In order to treat your donor base like the individual people they are, it’s essential to take the time to understand their individual attributes, preferences, and motivations.
But as you continue to grow as an organization, offering customized touchpoints and additional ways to get involved throughout the course of a donor’s journey can be an overwhelming task.
Enter donor surveys.
With the right questions and outreach strategy, donor surveys can provide the information you need to create custom experiences that resonate with your audience. With insight into their personal preferences, you can speak to donors more strategically and foster the development of your relationship.
Donor Surveys for Data-Driven Fundraising Webinar
On March 5, 2019, Classy experts are discussing all of this and more in our upcoming webinar on donor surveys. We’ll share:
- Helpful tools you can use to quickly craft surveys with purpose
- How to define a survey goal, and determine the data you need to achieve it
- The donor survey questions to ask—and the questions to avoid
- How to leverage donor data to improve your fundraising strategy and donor relations
- Examples of effective data-driven donor surveys that you can use for future ideas and inspiration
Registrants will also receive a free copy of our guide, 100 Donor Survey Questions, to help you create your next survey.
Ready to get personal?