Introducing CharityRadio: Featuring Nonprofit and Business Leaders
On June 11, 2012, nine leaders from the nonprofit industry will be calling your cell phone to chat.
Meet CharityRadio:The Show – an innovative twist to the classic talk show, CharityRadio is an on-demand live radio program that requires listeners to simply answer their cell phone to participate.
Making its debut on June 11, 2012, CharityRadio:The Show will be split into three panels led by influential leaders in business and philanthropy and will last one hour.
Mobile Organizing & Philanthropy with
- Aria Finger, COO of DoSomething
- Chrissy Faessen, SVP of Rock the Vote
- Jed Alpert, Author and Founder/CEO of Mobile Commons
How to Hire “A” Players with
- Scott Case, CEO of Startup America Partnership
- Jeffrey Hollender, Founder of Seventh Generation
- Paul Rieckhoff, Founder/CEO of Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America
How to Foster Creativity with
- Guy Kawasaki, Author and CEO of AllTop
- Scott Belsky, Author and CEO of Behance
- Katya Andresen, Chief Strategy Officer of Network for Good
Unlike any other nonprofit conference, CharityRadio is an on-demand live forum in a radio show format. After registering for free, your phone rings at show time and you’re automatically connected in with thousands of other listeners from across the country.
Striving for constant interaction and engagement between speakers and participants, CharityRadio encourages questions and responses to the topics at hand. In a prescreen radio format, participants become a part of live polls and can provide instant feedback.
The first show is Monday, June 11 at 8pm EST / 5pm PST. Secure your spot by registering here or learn more by visiting www.charityradioshow.com
StayClassy is a proud media partner of CharityRadio:The Show