October Update: A Fundraising Suite Arrives
There are too many new customization and design features in the new Fundraising Suite to mention in one blog post. A side-to-side comparison makes for an easy analysis though.
Four short years ago our VP of Operations & Strategy, Sean Chisholm—then a new lawyer-turned-marketer—wrote a post titled “New Improvements Coming to StayClassy.”*
It announced, among other things, “Do-It-Yourself Design Features.” Nonprofits could magically:
- Update the logo of their campaign page
- Change the color of the header or upload a picture as its background
- Change the footer color or match it to the header color
- Include pictures and video on the campaign page
That announcement marked the beginning of an all-in-one fundraising suite enabling organizations to create branded peer-to-peer, event, or donation pages. For the time, it was an exciting development and a welcome improvement to bland and generic donate buttons.
*Classy used to be called StayClassy
Redefining “Do-It-Yourself Design”
But four years is a long time in the digital age. The design and storytelling standards supporters expect shift dramatically year-to-year.
We wrote about the new Fundraising Suite for the first time in March, but it wasn’t mentioned by name. It was simply a short post about an ambition to make campaign customization easy and accessible for any organization.
Crowdfunding established a solid foundation of new code and customization capabilities, allowing the product team to move forward with Classy’s most used campaign type, peer-to-peer. Last week we announced the new Peer-to-Peer campaign as an opportunity to design your movement.
- The freedom to design a customized campaign landing page that encourages action
- The freedom to engage supporters with branded automated emails
- The freedom to get creative because a new set of tools can help you run more efficient fundraising campaigns
The New “Do-It-Yourself Design Features” (And Much More)
Beyond customizing everything from header opacity to page layout to breathtaking images, the new Peer-to-Peer campaign marks the arrival of a new Fundraising Suite that tackles common nonprofit challenges familiar to small and large organizations alike.
- Brand recognition – establish brand consistency from website to campaign pages with more customization options
- Fundraiser engagement and coaching – save time and resources with automated emails that can be scheduled throughout an individual’s campaign
- Donor acquisition and retention – tell more powerful stories on a campaign landing page and follow up with campaign-related emails, right through Classy
- Transparency – tell donors how their contributions benefit your cause with unlimited Impact Levels