For years I thought that good stories came from good storytellers. But as I’ve gotten older and I’ve had the opportunity to hear more stories, I wonder if the two are actually different things….
At the 2018 Collaborative, Charity: Water’s brand content lead, Tyler Riewer, explored onstage what it means to create an effective story in the nonprofit space. Drawing from his personal experience in advertising and career at Charity: Water, Tyler revealed four storytelling tips that pull in audiences and move them to action.
Check out this free talk to learn:
- How to illustrate a “hero’s journey” to drive engagement
- How to help your story stand out among others
- The power of hope in storytelling
- How to leverage stories of human impact and transformation
- Why it’s important to create a sense of investment