Energy for Life Walkathon: Minnesota 2017
When you walk, you are a part of:
- Connecting world renowned experts in mitochondrial medicine to affected families through various family meetings and symposia
- Providing scholarships for families to attend the UMDF Mitochondrial Medicine Symposium
- Providing educational resources for families and clinicians through UMDF Grand Rounds
- Providing support to all individuals regardless of diagnosis through informational packets, networking and educational opportunities
- Funding the best global biomedical research into the causes of and effective treatments for mitochondrial disorders
- Powering the Roadmap to the Cure
|Schedule of Events:|
|Volunteer Registration||7:30 AM|
|Walk Registration Starts||8:45 AM|
|Walk Starts||10:00 AM|
|Post Walk PARTY||11:00 AM|
Click Here to download your offline donation tracker!
Don't forget to show your team spirit with your EFL Team Shirts from our Energy Store!
Parking is located on 84th Street at the Normandale Lake bandshell lot. Please keep this lot open for wheelchair accessible vehicles. Additional parking is on the westside of the park on Chalet Road. Signs will be posed for ease of parking as well.
For more information, contact Briana Koch - email@example.com
Interested making an impact? Contact us today and your company logo can be here tomorrow!
Nick Koch - firstname.lastname@example.org - 612-964-6692