Join us in Boston June 12-14 for the Collaborative
The Collaborative is a three-day experience designed to foster connections and accelerate progress in the social sector. Nonprofit professionals, social entrepreneurs, and philanthropic leaders unite to share the ideas and innovations solving the world’s toughest social problems. Forget lifeless lectures and stuffy conference rooms; this experience connects changemakers, launches much-needed dialogues, and empowers you to be better at your job. The event culminates in the Classy Awards, a celebration of the social sector’s most innovative solutions.
The Collaborative features...
- Exploration of ground-breaking approaches to challenges across the space.
- Specific, tangible ideas and strategies that can be applied to your work.
- Discussions that will prepare you to take the next step on a pressing project or idea.
- Direct access to Classy's account management team and product managers.
- Leaders to reignite your passion for social impact.
- Social entrepreneurs, nonprofit professionals, funders, and more. A medium for every level and focus in the social sector to problem solve together.
The Collaborative is designed with a single purpose—to bring together social innovators hustling for world change. Whether you, your life’s work, your professional interests, or personal passions fit this bill, you’ll find a community of like-minded problem solvers at the Collaborative.
We bring together an array of thought leaders and experts in the social sector, including top NGOs, international agencies, institutional investors, social entrepreneurs, philanthropists, and academics.
**If you are a Corporation, Certified B-Corporation, Funder, Academic Institution, Foundation or Technology Partner, please contact email@example.com for further networking and partnership opportunities.