ABOUT THIS ROLE:
Classy is growing our People Team and we’re looking for a Sr. People Ops Analyst to drive our people analytics and systems strategy, as well as support compensation, benefits, and other people programs.
What sets this apart from a traditional analyst is that this role combines not just data, but also people partnering, process, programs, and strategy. You will collaborate closely with all members of the People Team to make each of our programs more data-driven. You will use these insights to influence stakeholders across the company and drive a better employee experience at every stage in the employee lifecycle. If you’re excited about contributing to a vision and getting in the weeds to help execute on it, we encourage you to apply!
WHAT YOU’LL ACCOMPLISH:
Workforce Analytics (30%)
- Track and develop company metrics, translating data into stories to present to key stakeholders
- Run and drive insights from our quarterly employee engagement surveys
- Manage employee data reporting and support larger talent reports (e.g. Diversity Report, etc.)
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to track recruiting metrics, forecast future talent needs, and identify the best strategies, and tools to approach the hiring process
People Systems & Operations (30%)
- Maintain and customize our HR technology stack along with helping us explore new tools
- Apply your knowledge to put audits in place to ensure clean and accurate employee data
- Help us build and streamline workflows, process efficiencies, and integrations across systems
- Enable employee self-service by driving operational excellence with new and existing tools
Compensation & Benefits (30%)
- Lead compensation benchmarking analyses and advise the team on industry best practices
- Help administer compensation programs including new hire/promotion offers, merit, bonus, equity
- Partner with Finance to regularly forecast/model compensation alongside our headcount plan
- Drive insights from our Benefit programs to advance our Total Rewards strategy
- Create and maintain HR paperwork and files as needed
- Assist with sending employee communications and maintaining aspects of our internal wiki site
- Support other ad-hoc projects related to people operations, culture & engagement, total rewards, talent, learning, DEI, and social impact as needed
What you bring (Required):
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years of related people analytics, compensation, and/or people operations experience, OR equivalent higher education and experience.
- Advanced Excel Experience (vlookups, pivot tables, charts) and Powerpoint skills
- Presentation skills and comfortable partnering with HR and/or business leaders
- HR admin user experience for various systems including ATS, HRIS, etc.
- High level of detail-orientation, attention to accuracy, and confidentiality with employee data
- Project management experience leading end to end people programs
- Adaptable to the ever-changing world of a tech start-up, an open mind, and positive attitude
What would be awesome to have (Preferred):
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, I/O Psychology, Finance, Business or other related fields (strongly preferred)
- Comfortable working in a Mac and/or Google Suite environment
- Experience with our systems: Greenhouse, Paylocity, and/or Radford
- Compensation background --- Executive or Equity Compensation experience a plus!
- Experience working preferably in a SaaS or Technology environment
Our amazing perks!
- Unlimited/flexible paid time off (PTO)
- Generous company holiday schedule
- 10 company half-days annually
- 20 hours of paid volunteer time off/impact hours
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, available day one
- Generous employer contribution towards Medical/Dental/Vision
- International travel coverage
- 401(k) plan and 3% employer match
- Generous parental leave benefits
- Paid sabbatical leave for every 4 years at Classy
- Access to virtual wellbeing apps like Headspace and Ginger
- Variety of employee discounts (including gym membership and bar/restaurant discounts)
- Professional development and learning stipends
- Work from home stipend while working remote due to COVID-19
- Downtown office with views of Petco Park and the ocean (and dog friendly!)
- Monthly parking pass, public transit pass or rideshare allowance when commuting to the office
Classy is a B Corp Certified social enterprise that helps nonprofit organizations maximize their impact through a suite of world-class, online fundraising tools to accelerate social impact around the world. Based in San Diego, CA and trusted by organizations of all sizes, from the fastest-growing nonprofits like Team Rubicon and The Trevor Project, to some of the world's largest social organizations, such as The Salvation Army, Robin Hood Foundation, and Shriners Hospitals for Children, nonprofits use Classy’s platform to raise money, engage their communities, and advance their missions. Since 2011, Classy has powered tens of millions of donations from over 190 countries and raised over $2 billion for social good. Classy also hosts the Collaborative conference and the Classy Awards to spotlight the innovative work nonprofits are implementing around the globe. For more information, visit www.classy.org or follow Classy on Twitter @Classy.
Dedication to Diversity
Classy is working toward building a more diverse and inclusive environment that is representative of individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and lifestyles, allowing all employees to feel comfortable being their true, authentic selves in a space that enables productivity and meaningful work.