About the role:
As the Director of Talent Acquisition you will play a key role in propelling Classy’s aggressive growth and realizing our mission of mobilizing and empowering the world for good.
This is a highly visible position that is part talent grower and part data junky. If you are a progressive recruiting pro with a knack for inspiring teams, you should join the movement!
What you’ll accomplish:
- Evolve and execute talent acquisition strategy with a focus on proactive candidate engagement to ensure a diverse pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Hire, develop and align the Recruiting team to become talent advisors to the business and drive rigorous and inclusive talent practices.
- Drive coordinated alignment, action and accountability from all hiring stakeholders so we're poised to hire a diverse group of top talent enabling Classy to scale.
- Cultivate Classy’s brand as an “employer of choice” for all roles and with an emphasis on tech and product roles.
- Develop deep insight into candidate and hiring manager experience and continuously improve every stage of experience lifecycle.
- Collaborate across the company, working closely with the business owners to ensure we're expertly addressing the business needs.
- Track and develop metrics that help assess, analyze, and benchmark our talent pipeline, conversion, areas of recruiting strength, and areas of opportunity.
- Embrace diversity and inclusion to ensure our philosophy is deeply embedded in all recruiting activities.
- Work with Finance teams to project and manage future headcount additions; regularly report out to stakeholders on progress.
- Own executive search.
- Source and manage talent vendors.
What you bring (Required):
- 10+ years of relevant experience.
- 5+ years of proven experience leading, aligning and developing recruiting teams within a high growth tech industry.
- Deep understanding of the complexity of diversity recruiting, and desire to drive results. This is not a check the box initiative for you).
- Process improvement mindset. You have an eye for efficiency, never losing sight of quality.
- Demonstrated experience leveraging data to drive TA strategy, processes and programs.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity, adapt quickly to shifting priorities, make timely decisions and drive behavioral change.
- Problem solver with the ability to switch seamlessly between critical thinking and tactical execution within a fast-paced environment.
- Vendor management + contract negotiation experience.
What would be awesome to have (Preferred):
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Agency and internal recruiting experience.
- Experience managing distributed teams.
Our amazing perks!
- Unlimited/flexible paid time off (PTO)
- Generous company holiday schedule
- 10 company half-days annually
- 20 hours of paid volunteer time off/impact hours
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, available day one
- Generous employer contribution towards Medical/Dental/Vision
- International travel coverage
- 401(k) plan and 3% employer match
- Generous parental leave benefits
- Paid sabbatical leave for every 4 years at Classy
- Access to virtual wellbeing apps like Headspace and Ginger
- Variety of employee discounts (including gym membership and bar/restaurant discounts)
- Professional development and learning stipends
- Work from home stipend while working remote due to COVID-19
- Downtown office with views of Petco Park and the ocean (and dog friendly!)
- Monthly parking pass, public transit pass or rideshare allowance when commuting to the office
Classy is a B Corp Certified social enterprise that helps nonprofit organizations maximize their impact through a suite of world-class, online fundraising tools to accelerate social impact around the world. Based in San Diego, CA and trusted by organizations of all sizes, from the fastest-growing nonprofits like Team Rubicon and The Trevor Project, to some of the world's largest social organizations, such as The Salvation Army, Robin Hood Foundation, and Shriners Hospitals for Children, nonprofits use Classy’s platform to raise money, engage their communities, and advance their missions. Since 2011, Classy has powered tens of millions of donations from over 190 countries and raised over $2 billion for social good. Classy also hosts the Collaborative conference and the Classy Awards to spotlight the innovative work nonprofits are implementing around the globe. For more information, visit www.classy.org or follow Classy on Twitter @Classy.
Dedication to Diversity
Classy is working toward building a more diverse and inclusive environment that is representative of individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and lifestyles, allowing all employees to feel comfortable being their true, authentic selves in a space that enables productivity and meaningful work.