About the role:
Classy is looking for a world class Billing System Admin. Reporting to the Business Systems Manager, the Billing System Admin will collaborate closely with functional leaders and subject matter experts to support, configure, maintain, and improve Classy’s billing and ERP systems in support of the daily operations and strategic initiatives for the Accounting & Finance teams. The role will apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
What you’ll accomplish:
- Be the primary system administrator for Zuora (our billing system), Netsuite (our ERP system which we are in the process of implementing), and data between these systems our CRM and Classy platform.
- Provide administrative support on the implementation of Netsuite and the transition from Quickbooks.
- Work within an agile framework on the delivery of continuous improvement and strategic project initiatives for Classy’s Accounting & Finance teams.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders on handling all basic administrative functions including user permissions, process flows, and other routine tasks.
- Perform customization of fields, objects, and workflows.
- Create documentation of system configuration and process flows to support ongoing maintenance.
- Experience in testing and quality assurance.
- Perform root cause analysis on and resolve prioritized bugs.
What you bring (Required):
- 2+ years of experience as a Billing/Accounting System Administrator in a similar environment.
- Experience with Zuora or similar billing software
- Experience with Netsuite or similar ERP software
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and collaborate laterally and upwards.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
What would be awesome to have (Preferred):
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Experience working in a Scrum or agile environment.
Our amazing perks!
- Unlimited/flexible paid time off (PTO)
- Generous company holiday schedule
- 10 company half-days annually
- 20 hours of paid volunteer time off/impact hours
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, available day one
- Generous employer contribution towards Medical/Dental/Vision
- International travel coverage
- 401(k) plan and 3% employer match
- Generous parental leave benefits
- Paid sabbatical leave for every 4 years at Classy
- Access to virtual wellbeing apps like Headspace and Ginger
- Variety of employee discounts (including gym membership and bar/restaurant discounts)
- Professional development and learning stipends
- Work from home stipend while working remote due to COVID-19
- Downtown office with views of Petco Park and the ocean (and dog friendly!)
- Monthly parking pass, public transit pass or rideshare allowance when commuting to the office
Classy is a B Corp Certified social enterprise that helps nonprofit organizations maximize their impact through a suite of world-class, online fundraising tools to accelerate social impact around the world. Based in San Diego, CA and trusted by organizations of all sizes, from the fastest-growing nonprofits like Team Rubicon and The Trevor Project, to some of the world's largest social organizations, such as The Salvation Army, Robin Hood Foundation, and Shriners Hospitals for Children, nonprofits use Classy’s platform to raise money, engage their communities, and advance their missions. Since 2011, Classy has powered tens of millions of donations from over 190 countries and raised over $2 billion for social good. Classy also hosts the Collaborative conference and the Classy Awards to spotlight the innovative work nonprofits are implementing around the globe. For more information, visit www.classy.org or follow Classy on Twitter @Classy.
Dedication to Diversity
Classy is working toward building a more diverse and inclusive environment that is representative of individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and lifestyles, allowing all employees to feel comfortable being their true, authentic selves in a space that enables productivity and meaningful work.