We are looking for a Senior Strategic Account Manager to join our team! A great opportunity for a sales oriented individual who is interested in the renewals and up-selling side of the division working with our larger accounts!
What you’ll accomplish:
- Proactively manage the expansion, up-sell and renewal process for top strategic accounts assigned to your book of business by developing and driving strategic account plans and demonstrating strong negotiation skills
- Develop and execute win/win negotiation strategies that maximize renewal contract value while protecting and enhancing the customer relationship.
- Serve as the account quarterback internally by working cross-collaboratively with other teams and senior management to ensure successful renewal and expansion of accounts
- Identify customer needs and demonstrate strong account management capabilities to drive expansion, upgrade and renewal activities associated with each account.
- Be an expert negotiator using Classy subscription, support, and product add-ons to provide value to the client and Classy.
- Monitor customer health metrics to identify and escalate risk and successfully forecast renewal rates and upsells.
- Communicate risk clearly and work cross functionally to develop resolution strategies.
- Provide regular updates on renewal status and forecast to management and escalate as appropriate.
- Drive conversations with customers on multi-year contracts and other favorable terms for Classy and the client.
- Source and close upgrades for clients in your book of business
What you bring (Required):
- 4+ years of experience in B2B inside sales with at least 2 of those years in a renewals role
- Experience working with enterprise accounts
- A proven track record of hitting and exceeding quota.
- Demonstrated ability to listen, negotiate, and present to clients.
- Excellent communication skills & dynamic phone presence
- Skilled strategic thinker who is always able to see the bigger picture and excited to think about challenges in new and creative ways
- Stellar negotiator who understands the clients and business needs and is able to drive win-win outcomes for both parties
- An acute attention to detail and ability to juggle many moving pieces at once
- Expert organizer and keen ability to properly prioritize your book of business based on level of importance and contract value
- Thrive on change while remaining highly organized, optimistic, and coachable
What would be awesome to have (Preferred):
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience selling a SaaS product
- Salesforce CRM knowledge
- Training on Sandler, MEDDICC, or other solutions based selling methodology
- Experience selling into the non-profit sector
Our amazing perks!
- Unlimited/flexible paid time off (PTO)
- Generous company holiday schedule
- 10 company half-days annually
- 20 hours of paid volunteer time off/impact hours
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, available day one
- Generous employer contribution towards Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401(k) plan and 3% employer match (effective 5/1/2021)
- Generous parental leave benefits
- Paid sabbatical leave for every 4 years at Classy
- Access to virtual wellbeing apps like Headspace and Ginger
- Variety of employee discounts (including gym membership and bar/restaurant discounts)
- Professional development and learning stipends
- Work from home stipend while working remote due to COVID-19
- Downtown office with views of Petco Park and the ocean (and dog friendly!)
- Monthly parking pass, public transit pass or rideshare allowance when commuting to the office
Classy is a B Corp Certified social enterprise that helps nonprofit organizations maximize their impact through a suite of world-class, online fundraising tools to accelerate social impact around the world. Based in San Diego, CA and trusted by organizations of all sizes, from the fastest-growing nonprofits like Team Rubicon and The Trevor Project, to some of the world's largest social organizations, such as The Salvation Army, Robin Hood Foundation, and Shriners Hospitals for Children, nonprofits use Classy’s platform to raise money, engage their communities, and advance their missions. Since 2011, Classy has powered tens of millions of donations from over 190 countries and raised over $2 billion for social good. Classy also hosts the Collaborative conference and the Classy Awards to spotlight the innovative work nonprofits are implementing around the globe. For more information, visit www.classy.org or follow Classy on Twitter @Classy.
Dedication to Diversity
Classy is working toward building a more diverse and inclusive environment that is representative of individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and lifestyles, allowing all employees to feel comfortable being their true, authentic selves in a space that enables productivity and meaningful work.