- Assist clients integrating with the Classy API and integrations; you’ll be an expert in our best practices, plugins, and code samples.
- Answer inquiries that come into API and Integrations support via email and our developer forums.
- Develop and maintain technical expertise in assigned integration product areas
- Troubleshoot any client reported issues around API endpoints and Integration offerings using tools such as AWS Cloudwatch logs, MySQL, Bugsnag, Postman, and third party API’s.
- Build and create technical documentation, user guides, and support articles enabling 3rd party consumption of our platform API and integrations
- Analyze and understand customer trends, documenting and reporting what you observe to the management and product team in order to better improve our support process and the product itself.
- Write scripts that interact with REST API's to fetch, parse, and update data
- Manage requests for API updates from clients and internal stakeholders
- Train and lead internal new hires on how to consume our API
- 4+ years experience in a client-facing technical role.
- Bachelor’s degree or have equivalent work experience.
- Desire to deliver positive customer experiences by identifying their problems and guiding them through complex technical solutions.
- Ability to professionally and diplomatically address customer concerns and provide concise feedback.
- A firm understanding of the technology stacks common to modern web services and APIs
- Experience supporting public-facing API services
- Excellent reading comprehension, listening, and writing skills.
- Must be a self-starter that is willing to self learn at times
- Must be able to operate in a new and developing area of the business
Our amazing perks!
- Unlimited/flexible paid time off (PTO)
- Generous company holiday schedule
- 10 company half-days annually
- 20 hours of paid volunteer time off/impact hours
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, available day one
- Generous employer contribution towards Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401(k) plan and 3% employer match
- Generous parental leave benefits
- Paid sabbatical leave for every 4 years at Classy
- Access to virtual wellbeing apps like Headspace and Ginger
- Variety of employee discounts (including gym membership and bar/restaurant discounts)
- Professional development and learning stipends
- Work from home stipend while working remote due to COVID-19
- Downtown office with views of Petco Park and the ocean (and dog friendly!)
- Monthly parking pass, public transit pass or rideshare allowance when commuting to the office
Classy is a B Corp Certified social enterprise that helps nonprofit organizations maximize their impact through a suite of world-class, online fundraising tools to accelerate social impact around the world. Based in San Diego, CA and trusted by organizations of all sizes, from the fastest-growing nonprofits like Team Rubicon and The Trevor Project, to some of the world's largest social organizations, such as The Salvation Army, Robin Hood Foundation, and Shriners Hospitals for Children, nonprofits use Classy’s platform to raise money, engage their communities, and advance their missions. Since 2011, Classy has powered tens of millions of donations from over 190 countries and raised over $2 billion for social good. Classy also hosts the Collaborative conference and the Classy Awards to spotlight the innovative work nonprofits are implementing around the globe. For more information, visit www.classy.org or follow Classy on Twitter @Classy.
Dedication to Diversity
Classy is working toward building a more diverse and inclusive environment that is representative of individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and lifestyles, allowing all employees to feel comfortable being their true, authentic selves in a space that enables productivity and meaningful work.