Classy's Customer Success Management Team is looking for a Sr. Enterprise Customer Success Manager. The ideal candidate will be an expert relationship builder, a strategic thinker and has the technical chops to understand the complex needs of enterprise clients. Are you up to the challenge?
What you’ll do:
- Provide white glove service to Classy’s top enterprise customers.
- You will be a trusted partner and resource on product functionality, fundraising best practices and nonprofit industry trends to help maximize fundraising results.
- Oversee the implementation of new, migrate and repeat campaigns. Ensure campaigns are optimized for success, launch on time, achieve time to value metrics/GDV goals as well as the client’s desired success criteria.
- Help identify expansion opportunities - future campaigns and upsells.
- Provide training to ensure successful platform adoption and empower/engage new organization admins.
- Deliver and communicate ROI to clients throughout the customer lifecycle
- Identify, track and improve the health status of your book of business
- Collaborate with internal teams and partner to drive risk mitigation plans for risky/unhealthy clients
- Actively keep all external and internal stakeholders informed (especially Executive Sponsors); quickly escalate challenges that impede customers from getting the most from the Classy platform.
- Work closely with Strategic Account Managers and Account Executives to drive client retention.
- Actively manage all tickets and inquiries from the client and ensure that they are responded to in a timely manner with clear and prompt communication back to the client.
- Oversee all incidents to resolution; translate learning into product/experience improvements, process efficiencies and organizational effectiveness.
- Identify, navigate and resolve complex technical challenges that arise as we grow relationships with premier customers; implement solutions that can be productized and leveraged by the entire customer base.
- Lead ongoing discovery sessions to scope evolving technical requirements; identify success criteria and oversee the program management/execution of all initiatives.
- Advocate internally and work with VOC/PM teams to understand enterprise customer pain points & feature requests
- Partner with the Classy Engagement Managers (EM) to ensure a smooth, complete and pain-free implementation and adoption of the Classy platform.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to share learnings and improve Classy’s offerings.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure that clients feel supported and delighted throughout their time with Classy.
What you bring:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in an enterprise-support environment with a strong understanding of up-market demands
- Proven track record working with large enterprise customers
- Highly organized, collaborative and detail-oriented
- Proactive/results-driven mindset with a bias for speed and action
- Excellent communication (verbal/written) and interpersonal skill
- Excellent time management skills.
- Are a great listener & question asker who can grasp customers’ needs and suggest timely solutions
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Impressive & professional executive presence
- Expert program management skills; able to define a vision, declare priorities, craft an execution plan and oversee cross-functional implementation.
- Solid technical background with hands-on experience in digital technologies
- Skilled at partnering cross-functionally to solve complex technical support issues effectively and identifying when issues need to be escalated to leadership.
- Proficient at assessing customers’ risks and technical needs and recommending appropriate service offerings to proactively address.
- Can identify new opportunities to enhance the Classy business or our customers’ online fundraising programs.
- Knowledge of non-profit industry, how it operates and the unique challenges it presents.
- Drive, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude
Our amazing perks!
- Unlimited/flexible paid time off (PTO)
- Generous company holiday schedule
- 10 half-day Fridays annually
- 20 hours of paid volunteer time off
- Monthly parking pass, public transit pass, or ride-share allowance
- Pet-friendly office
- Generous parental leave benefits
- Variety of Classy Communities (affinity groups) offered - Toastmasters, Pride Club, etc.
- Annual stipend for professional & personal development
- Fitness membership discounts
- As much coffee, cold brew, and kombucha as you can drink
- Monthly employee development courses
- Expansive office in downtown San Diego overlooking Petco Park and the ocean
- Professional development and learning stipends
Classy is a B Corp Certified social enterprise that helps nonprofit organizations maximize their impact through a suite of world-class, online fundraising tools to accelerate social impact around the world. Based in San Diego, CA and trusted by organizations of all sizes, from the fastest-growing nonprofits like Team Rubicon and The Trevor Project, to some of the world's largest social organizations, such as The Salvation Army, Robin Hood Foundation, and Shriners Hospitals for Children, nonprofits use Classy’s platform to raise money, engage their communities, and advance their missions. Since 2011, Classy has powered tens of millions of donations from over 190 countries and raised over $2 billion for social good. Classy also hosts the Collaborative conference and the Classy Awards to spotlight the innovative work nonprofits are implementing around the globe. For more information, visit www.classy.org or follow Classy on Twitter @Classy.
Dedication to Diversity
Classy is working toward building a more diverse and inclusive environment that is representative of individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and lifestyles, allowing all employees to feel comfortable being their true, authentic selves in a space that enables productivity and meaningful work.