Our team is growing, and we are hungry and hiring to meet the incredible demand of our clients. Our culture is and will always continue to be fun, exciting and performance oriented. Our nonprofit clients deserve a technology and a team that can help them transform the online fundraising experience and change the world, and we’d love for you to be a part of it.
Classy is hiring a world-class Senior Director to lead our Professional Services and Customer Success teams. These teams support the growth of our upper commercial and enterprise clients with their implementations, campaign configurations, and ongoing utilization with the Classy platform. These teams work as the key liaisons between our nonprofit customers and our internal teams, ensuring our customers are finding value in our products and advocating for customer requests.
As the leader of these teams, you will be responsible for evolving our Professional Services strategy to balance the needs of thoughtful and efficient implementations, the management of configurations and working with the Product team to productize frequent service requests, and the daily support and engagement of our customers. This role will report to the Chief Operating Officer.
- Lead the evolution of our Professional Services and Customer Success strategies, including prospect and client engagement, scoping, and process, in partnership with the leaders of the respective teams.
- Identify ways to accelerate the processes to help clients get up and running faster while reducing friction and error.
- Develop cross-functional and customer-facing processes to support delivery of all services and engagement functions, including resource allocation, project management processes, etc.
- Work with Sales, Post-Sales, Sales Enablement, and Solutions Engineering teams to elevation options for customers throughout their lifecycle and ensure customers are getting the support and attention they need to best utilize the platform.
- Partner with Product Marketing to develop and optimize pricing strategies across all offerings.
What you must bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a strong academic track record
- 10+ years working with customers in a project management, program management, or professional services capacity.
- 7+ years direct management experience running a Professional Services or Customer Success team for a B2B SaaS company.
- Track record of successfully building and scaling Professional Services strategies.
- History of building diverse, engaged, high-performing teams
- Strong familiarity with, or interest in, the nonprofit community a plus.
Our amazing perks!
- Unlimited/flexible paid time off (PTO)
- Generous company holiday schedule
- 10 company half-days annually
- 20 hours of paid volunteer time off/impact hours
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, available day one
- Generous employer contribution towards Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401(k) plan and 3% employer match
- Generous parental leave benefits
- Paid sabbatical leave for every 4 years at Classy
- Access to virtual wellbeing apps like Headspace and Ginger
- Variety of employee discounts (including gym membership and bar/restaurant discounts)
- Professional development and learning stipends
- Work from home stipend while working remote due to COVID-19
- Downtown office with views of Petco Park and the ocean (and dog friendly!)
- Monthly parking pass, public transit pass or rideshare allowance when commuting to the office
Classy is a B Corp Certified social enterprise that helps nonprofit organizations maximize their impact through a suite of world-class, online fundraising tools to accelerate social impact around the world. Based in San Diego, CA and trusted by organizations of all sizes, from the fastest-growing nonprofits like Team Rubicon and The Trevor Project, to some of the world's largest social organizations, such as The Salvation Army, Robin Hood Foundation, and Shriners Hospitals for Children, nonprofits use Classy’s platform to raise money, engage their communities, and advance their missions. Since 2011, Classy has powered tens of millions of donations from over 190 countries and raised over $2 billion for social good. Classy also hosts the Collaborative conference and the Classy Awards to spotlight the innovative work nonprofits are implementing around the globe. For more information, visit www.classy.org or follow Classy on Twitter @Classy.
Dedication to Diversity
Classy is working toward building a more diverse and inclusive environment that is representative of individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and lifestyles, allowing all employees to feel comfortable being their true, authentic selves in a space that enables productivity and meaningful work.