Classy is looking for an integral addition to our tight-knit but growing Care team. The Technical Support Engineer 2 (Salesforce) will become a resident product expert, specializing in the Classy for Salesforce integration. This person must be able to communicate effectively as liaison between our customers and developers, and help triage issues that do not align with managed package expected functionality
The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable in troubleshooting and triaging managed package issues, and has their SF admin certification.
- Respond to specific customer support emails and phone calls to troubleshoot any Classy for Salesforce managed package issues or questions
- Review, triage, and escalate customer-reported bugs by testing the issue in a client’s instance vs our production environment
- Create JIRA tickets with complete information for any newly reported issue, and maintain the ticket to ensure it has the latest up to date information with any newly reported customer examples
- Help identify whether a client reported issue is an issue with the managed package, or is specific to the client’s instance/configuration
- Foster collaboration between Care, Product, Test Engineering, and Developers by attending weekly scrum ceremonies
- Monitor new code releases and relay relevant information around Classy for Salesforce to the Customer Support and Customer Success teams
- Drive improvements in our technical support processes by tracking trends and reporting on key performance metrics
- Ensure that we have most optimum possible experience for customers to report technical issues they encounter with Classy for Salesforce
- Collaborate on the overall health of the integration in tandem with our QA and Engineering teams
- 2+ years experience in a client-facing technical role.
- Salesforce Admin Certification
- Bachelor’s degree or have equivalent work experience.
- Has previous experience working with managed Salesforce packages
- Desire to deliver positive customer experiences by identifying their problems and guiding them through complex technical solutions.
- Ability to professionally and diplomatically address customer concerns and provide concise feedback.
- Excellent reading comprehension, listening, and writing skills.
- Must be a self-starter that is willing to self learn at times
Our amazing perks!
- Unlimited/flexible paid time off (PTO)
- Generous company holiday schedule
- 10 company half-days annually
- 20 hours of paid volunteer time off/impact hours
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, available day one
- Generous employer contribution towards Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401(k) plan and 3% employer match
- Generous parental leave benefits
- Paid sabbatical leave for every 4 years at Classy
- Access to virtual wellbeing apps like Headspace and Ginger
- Variety of employee discounts (including gym membership and bar/restaurant discounts)
- Professional development and learning stipends
- Work from home stipend while working remote due to COVID-19
- Downtown office with views of Petco Park and the ocean (and dog friendly!)
- Monthly parking pass, public transit pass or rideshare allowance when commuting to the office
Classy is a B Corp Certified social enterprise that helps nonprofit organizations maximize their impact through a suite of world-class, online fundraising tools to accelerate social impact around the world. Based in San Diego, CA and trusted by organizations of all sizes, from the fastest-growing nonprofits like Team Rubicon and The Trevor Project, to some of the world's largest social organizations, such as The Salvation Army, Robin Hood Foundation, and Shriners Hospitals for Children, nonprofits use Classy’s platform to raise money, engage their communities, and advance their missions. Since 2011, Classy has powered tens of millions of donations from over 190 countries and raised over $2 billion for social good. Classy also hosts the Collaborative conference and the Classy Awards to spotlight the innovative work nonprofits are implementing around the globe. For more information, visit www.classy.org or follow Classy on Twitter @Classy.
Dedication to Diversity
Classy is working toward building a more diverse and inclusive environment that is representative of individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and lifestyles, allowing all employees to feel comfortable being their true, authentic selves in a space that enables productivity and meaningful work.