Classy is looking for a Deal Desk Coordinator to join our team. We are looking for someone who effectively works with various departments, is detail-oriented and a strong communicator, and provides support to drive deal velocity. You will work directly with the business operations and business systems teams to maintain the quality of new and current customer contract data.
You will be part of the Business Operations team. We take pride in being a data-driven collaborative group, working cross functionality and in close partnership with our go to market teams.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure contracts are documented properly and booked in line with Classy policies.
- Assist with product provisioning.
- Audit customer contract information across CRM and billing platforms (Salesforce, Zuora, Classy Manager).
- Conduct order reviews and validate opportunity booking values. Assure quality of all completed orders by resolving any issues or discrepancies.
- Support the customer facing teams with quote creation, approvals, and churn processing.
- Evaluate current processes and offer recommendations for areas of improvement.
- Participate in special Ops projects as needed.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years in a SaaS environment, ideally in a Business/Operations role
- Bachelor's degree required
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Salesforce.com experience required
- Zuora or billing system experience preferred
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, delivering accuracy while managing deadlines
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple projects and tasks
Our amazing perks!
- Unlimited/flexible paid time off (PTO)
- Generous company holiday schedule
- 10 company half-days annually
- 20 hours of paid volunteer time off/impact hours
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, available day one
- Generous employer contribution towards Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401(k) plan and 3% employer match
- Generous parental leave benefits
- Paid sabbatical leave for every 4 years at Classy
- Access to virtual wellbeing apps like Headspace and Ginger
- Variety of employee discounts (including gym membership and bar/restaurant discounts)
- Professional development and learning stipends
- Work from home stipend while working remote due to COVID-19
- Downtown office with views of Petco Park and the ocean (and dog friendly!)
- Monthly parking pass, public transit pass or rideshare allowance when commuting to the office
Classy is a B Corp Certified social enterprise that helps nonprofit organizations maximize their impact through a suite of world-class, online fundraising tools to accelerate social impact around the world. Based in San Diego, CA and trusted by organizations of all sizes, from the fastest-growing nonprofits like Team Rubicon and The Trevor Project, to some of the world's largest social organizations, such as The Salvation Army, Robin Hood Foundation, and Shriners Hospitals for Children, nonprofits use Classy’s platform to raise money, engage their communities, and advance their missions. Since 2011, Classy has powered tens of millions of donations from over 190 countries and raised over $2 billion for social good. Classy also hosts the Collaborative conference and the Classy Awards to spotlight the innovative work nonprofits are implementing around the globe. For more information, visit www.classy.org or follow Classy on Twitter @Classy.
Dedication to Diversity
Classy is working toward building a more diverse and inclusive environment that is representative of individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and lifestyles, allowing all employees to feel comfortable being their true, authentic selves in a space that enables productivity and meaningful work.