Energy for Life Walkathon: Charlotte 2017
When you walk, you are a part of:
- Connecting world renowned experts in mitochondrial medicine to affected families through various family meetings and symposia
- Providing scholarships for families to attend the UMDF Mitochondrial Medicine Symposium
- Providing educational resources for families and clinicians through UMDF Grand Rounds
- Providing support to all individuals regardless of diagnosis through informational packets, networking and educational opportunities
- Funding the best global biomedical research into the causes of and effective treatments for mitochondrial disorders
- Powering the Roadmap to the Cure
|Schedule of Events:|
|Volunteer Registration||7:30 AM|
|Walk Registration Starts||8:30 AM|
|Walk Starts||10:00 AM|
This is our BIG year Charlotte!! Since 2010, our EFL Walk here in Charlotte has raised (DRUM ROLL PLEASE...) $861,651!!! This year, we are on target to take us to...ONE MILLION DOLLARS!!! WOW!!!!!! So many advancements have happended during these 8 years because of YOUR hard work! Let's celebrate our accomplishments over the upcoming months and make this our biggest and best year ever!!
Click Here to download your offline donation tracker!
Don't forget to get your EFL Team Shirts from the Energy Store!
Parking is available on both the East Blvd. side of the park and the Princeton Avenue side.
Interested making an impact? Contact us today and your company logo can be here tomorrow!
Contact Margaret Moore at 412-354-1553 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.