Energy for Life Walkathon: Western New York 2017
When you walk, you are a part of:
- Connecting world renowned experts in mitochondrial medicine to affected families through various family meetings and symposia
- Providing scholarships for families to attend the UMDF Mitochondrial Medicine Symposium
- Providing educational resources for families and clinicians through UMDF Grand Rounds
- Providing support to all individuals regardless of diagnosis through informational packets, networking and educational opportunities
- Funding the best global biomedical research into the causes of and effective treatments for mitochondrial disorders
- Powering the Roadmap to the Cure
|Schedule of Events:|
|Volunteer Registration||11:00 AM|
|Walk Registration Starts||12:00 PM|
|1 Mile Walk Starts||1:00 PM|
Parking is available at Cheektowaga Town Park at no cost.
For more information, please contact Nicole McCaslin at 888-317-8633.
Interested making an impact? Contact us today and your company logo can be here tomorrow!