The second annual Whidbey Island Sea, Trees, & Pie Bike Ride will be held on Sunday, July 23, 2017!
Join us for this fun, non-competitive bike ride.
- Please register in advance. No day-of registration.
- Register before noon on July 18 to get the early registration discount!
- Starting line/Ride Check-in is open from 9:30-10:00 am.
- We have three loop routes to choose from: 5, 10, and 20 miles (all approximate). View the Route Map.
- Riders may do any combination of the routes.
- The start and end of all loops is near the Coupeville Ferry terminal at the state park Birding Platform on Hwy 20.
- Helmets are required for all riders.
- Riders under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. No riders under age 6 on their own bikes.
- A slice of pie will be waiting at the finish line for all registered riders!
Early Registration (closes at noon July 18):
- $30 per adult
- $15 per child (6-16 years old)
Late Registration (noon July 18 - noon July 21):
- $40 per adult
- $20 per child
Special Thanks to Our Sponsors