TRIUMPH Relay for all Abilities
The TRIUMPH relay is an indoor relay run/walk bringing people with disabilities (called Captains) together on teams of people who are able bodied (called Angels) for a total of 3.4 hours.
This event is inspired by Tracy Stayton's 34tunate 34 acts of service around the world campaign!
How it works:
- 34 inspiring individuals from the CP Center will make up the Captains for this event
- This event is limited to 10 teams of 5-10 individuals.
- Each team will guide a 3-4 Captains using a specialized racing chair, walker or other assitive device.
- Over the course of the 3.4 hours, each Captain will have the chance to race at least once with their Angel.
- Angels can run/walk as many laps as they'd like before handing off to another member of their team.
- Fundraising/registration minimum for each individual is $100
- Captains and Volunteers are not required to fundraise however it is appreciated!
- Every participant will receive a drawstring bag.
How to register:
- Create or join an existing team with your friends, family or co-workers. There is only room for 10 teams so once 10 teams have been started the option to join a team will be the only one.
- Once you create a team, share the link with your team members and compted your team ASAP!
- Begin fundraising ASAP! Each individual must raise a minimum of $100 prior to the event.
Register or join your team today and provide inclusion for people with unique abilities!
Soles for Jesus: please bring your used shoes to donate to this wonderful cause!
We will also have a bake sale and other goodies!
Thank you to St. Norbert College for hosting this great event!
If you are interested in being a sponsor, review our oppportunities HERE