- Training Run Schedule/Sign Up (Required minimum 1-2): CLICK HERE!
- Pre-Race Participant Workshop: CLICK HERE!
Becoming a Captain: Be the Leader of the Team!
You are the heart and leader of the team! You and your Angel(s) will train, compete and, redefine achieve! You will be invited to join us for weekly training runs, attend pre-race camp, and of course, be the stars on race day! Family and caregivers, we want you to be involved in this process as well. We will do our very best to work with you to ensure that your loved one has a safe and life enriching experience!
- Captain Shirt. On Race Day you will be provided a Captain Shirt to wear!
- Worry Free Opportunity. We take care of registrations and so much more!
- Fundraising Option. Fundraising is optional for Captains to participate in. Feel free to share this with friends and family! If you receive offline donations from friends and family in the form of cash or check, please record these on our Offline Donation Form and bring the funds to a training run or race day.
Becoming an Angel: Do you have what it takes?
Angel Athlete: Participate as team of Angels taking turns guiding your Captain to the finish line! 3 Angels make up a team. All 3 Angels will do all three legs together. No need to register with the actual event...myTEAM TRIUMPH takes care of all registrations for you and will bring your race bib and materials with on race day. When becoming an Angel for the first time, you will be provided with a complimentary Angel Shirt. This is the same shirt you will wear on race day. If you already have received an Angel shirt and wish to purchase additional shirts or a new size you can do so at a training run for $15 each. As an Angel you are commiting to the following:
- Pre-Race Participant Workshop. This is required to have completed by all Angels each season prior to participating on race day. During this workshop we will review our mission, important peices of being involved, and how to navigate through your journey. CLICK HERE!
- Training Runs. Attending a minimum of 1-2 training runs prior to race day.
- Pre-Race Camp: Join the team for fellowship at Pre-Race Camp as we review the race day plan.
- Race Day. Being an active member of the team on race day
- Fundraising a minimum of $250 per Angel. Share your season story! If this is your first race registration for the season, you will be prompted to set up your season fundraising page. You will use this ONE page for all races you participate in. This allows you to share your season experience with your donors throughout the entire year! If you register for additional races, instead of creating a new page we will ask that you raise your fundraising goal accordingly. Example: Your current fundraisinng page is set to $100. If the fundraising commitment for your additional race is $100, you will increase your goal on your season fundraising page to $200. Please share this page with friends and family! If you receive offline donations from friends and family in the form of cash or check, please record these on our Offline Donation Form and bring the funds to a training run or race day. Fundraising supports race entries, operational costs, pre-race camp food, continued support of our mission, and so much more!
Elite Angel: If you are interested in deeper experience by being a one-on-one Angel for a Captain in an event, we can support you! This experience is open for select races and is very different than a Team Angel. An Elite Angel will be the sole Angel with his/her Captain. This is a much more challenging physical and mental endeavor. There is a $1,000 fundraising minimum per event. Because of the unique experience and limited spots, Elite Angels are selected based on a review process. To express interest in being reviewed for an Elite Angel spot please fill out our request form - CLICK HERE! We will review your request and contact you to discuss further. We look forward to learning more about your goals and interest to help our Captain's FLY!
Volunteers: We need your support!
Are you interested in a life inspiring opportunity to help serve others on race day? This is the place to be! We need your support setting up equipment, checking participants in, setting up the tent, and so much more! Our volunteers are important to our mission and play a critical role to race day success!
- Volunteer Shirt. On Race Day you will be provided a Volunteer Shirt to wear!
- Fundraising Opportunity. Fundraising is optional for Volunteers, but strongly encouraged! Feel free to share this with friends and family! If you receive offline donations from friends and family in the form of cash or check, please record these on our Offline Donation Form and bring the funds to a training run or race day.
- Pre-Race Camp. Join us for Pre-Race Camp where we review the race day details and join together for fellowship before the big day!
If you looking for more information about how getting involved with mTT works, click the links below...