The Asheville Marathon & Half @ The Biltmore Estate supporting The Cindy Platt Boys & Girls Club
Gain FREE entry into The Asheville Marathon & Half
We are proud to offer free entry into the Asheville Marathon & Half. Your free entry requires a minimum fundraising requirement of $1,000 and includes many perks. Limited spots are available so register today to secure your spot and begin raising funds!
About The Cindy Platt Boys & Girls Club of Transylvania County
What began in a small community center serving some 50 kids per day in 1999, the Cindy Platt Boys & Girls Club of Transylvania County has grown to be the largest youth development organization in Transylvania County - making an impact in the lives of over 260 school-aged outh daily. Almost 450 households count on the Club daily as a safe place for their child/children to engage in programs that nurture academic success, healthy lifestyles and good character and citizenship. Whether youth are tending to our 1/4 acre vegetable garden, learning how to play a string instrument through our JAM program, or receiving academic support. Many caring adults fulfill our great mission - intentionally interacting with our youth every day to make a great impact while Club programs provide valuable lessons and opportunities that kids may not otherwise have. Learn more about our Club here.
Join the movement to ensure great futures and sign up to participate in the Asheville Marathon & Half!
When you commit to run the Asheville Marathon or Half with The Cindy Platt Boys & Girls Club of Transylvania County, you get to take advantage of these cool perks.
- FREE race entry into the half-marathon on Saturday, March 11 or the marathon on Sunday, March 12. Free race entry valued at $125 - $145.
- If you would like to run both races, that's awesome. You will be responsible for raising $2,000 instead of $1,000.
- Your own personal coach. Phil Latter will serve as your personal coach, offering a personalized virtual coaching experience so whether it's your first or last time running in a half or full marathon, Phil will guide you along the way. Meet Phil here.
- The Cindy Platt Boys & Girls Club of Transylvania County performance race t-shirt
- A private VIP tent on race day with pre and post race snacks and a safe place to stash your bags
- The satisfaction of knowing that your run is making a difference in the lives of over 670 young children in Transylvania County
Runners who are running in either the half marathon OR the marathon must raise $1,000. Your own personal fundraising page equips you to utilize your networks to raise all of your funds electronically.
Half deadline: By February 10th, 2017, runners must raise at least $500 in order to receive their free guaratneed entry in the race.
The runner who raises the most money will receive a selection of giftcards to our favorite Brevard establishments and a giftcard to FootRX for some running apparel or shoes!
Questions regarding your charity entry in the Asheville Marthon & Half?
Please contact Jackie Witherspoon, email@example.com
More Race Information:
Please visit the Asheville Marathon & Half website to find answers to your race related questions.