ATTENTION: LOCATION MOVED INDOORS TO SAFE HAVE FAMILY SHELTER.
For everyone's safety, the festival is moving indoors today! Please join us at Safe Haven Family Shelter for a smaller version of this fun event! Safe Haven is located at 1234 3rd Avenue South.
Join TWO MEN AND A TRUCK NASHVILLE and SAFE HAVEN FAMILY SHELTER for the Movers for Moms Festival on April 22!
Entry to the festival is free, but some activities will require tickets. Tickets will be $1 each, or attendees can bring new pillow donations in exchange for 5 tickets each. The pillows need to be brand new with tags or plastic packaging. There is no limit to how many pillows you can bring in exchange for free tickets.
RSVPs to the event are not required, but encouraged. Complete the registration info on the right to RSVP.
Can't attend? You can still support the event by making a monetary donation (using donate button above) or donating items at a Movers for Moms drop off location before the festival.
Ticketed activities include:
- Mother's Day Card Photobooth with Jonathan Hargrove
- Kid yoga with Blooma Nashville
- Balloon animals
- Face painting with Sitting Made Simple
- Parachute Play with Gymboree
- Relay Races with Orangetheory Fitness
- Swing dance lessons with Nashville Ballroom & Co.
- And MORE!
Free activities include:
- Art activity with the Frist Center
- Moving box arts and crafts, coloring, and temporary tattoos with TWO MEN AND A TRUCK
- Storytime with local children’s books authors Susan Eaddy and Mary Uhles
- Visiting Teddy’s Wagon with the Nashville Humane Association
- Cornhole with The Nashville Mom
- Musical Instrument Petting Zoo with Nashville School of Rock
- Plus more!
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS (Click the picture to download)
The event will also host an awesome Silent Auction! Here are just a few of the items that will be available.
Kendra Scott jewelry collection ($200 value)
Kevin Wimpy Portraits Gift Certificate ($500 value)
Mother’s Day Pampering Gift Basket: $175 value
(Click picture to the left download the flyer)
ABOUT MOVERS FOR MOMS:
Every spring, TWO MEN AND A TRUCK hosts their annual Movers for Moms campaign leading up to Mother’s Day to collect critical donations for moms in need. Items collected include essential care items, such as baby products, home goods, and toiletries, for Safe Haven moms in time for Mother’s Day. For more information about the donation drive and collection locations, please click here.