Crossfield Elementary Talent Show Registration
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED!
Calling All Performers
Singers, dancers, magicians, comedians, musicians, baton twirlers, martial artists!
All acts welcome! Acts divided into TWO shows!
Registration DEADLINE: January 25
Registrations will only be accepted if BOTH the completed REGISTRATION (for each child) in upper right hand corner AND MUSIC are received no later than January 25.
PLEASE NOTE: Compiling music for so many acts is a huge undertaking. Please do your part and turn music in on time. Your music must be: -- Cut to 3 minutes or less -- In MP3, WAV, AIFF or .M4A format. Find instructions on how to cut your music here: http://crossfieldpto.digitalpto.com/files/2017/01/CutMusicHOWTO.pdf
We prefer you submit music via email to “Talent.firstname.lastname@example.org” However, a music CD can also be turned in the school office.
Each performer must attend one rehearsal Wednesday, February 7 @ 6:00-7:30pm ~ OR ~ Thursday, February 8 @ 4:00-5:30pm
All performers must attend Wednesday, Feb 21 @ 6:00-7:00pm OR 7:00-8:00pm (time slots to be assigned)
Friday, Feb 23 @ 6:00-7:00pm OR 7:30-8:30pm (show will be assigned)
- Parental permission is required
- Acts must be 3 minutes or less
- All performers must stay for the finale
- All performers must be Crossfield students
- Acts must be elementary school age-appropriate and lyrics subject to approval
- One parent volunteer per act is requested. A Sign-Up Genius will be included in the welcome letter.
- For more information, contact Emily Stephens or Lori Imeish at email@example.com
- Event sponsored by Crossfield PTO