The Oakland Unified School District's Office of Equity and the National Equity Project invite you to experience our ENGAGE, ENCOURAGE, EMPOWER approach to realizing My Brother's Keeper's vision in a citywide system of schools.
This three-day professional development experience will sell out. Get your tickets early to make sure you are a part of our classroom observations, Office of Equity staff-led seminars, student interactions, and more.
Ticket includes admission to:
- Symposium Professional Development Workshops
- Manhood Development Program Classroom Tours
- African American Male Achievement's Man-Up! Youth conference
- $1,350 per person for groups of 1-4
- $1,200 per person for groups of 5 or more
General Tickets (Saturday, March 1 through Wednesday, April 4, 2018)
- $1,550 per person for groups of 1-4
- $1,400 per person for groups of 5 or more
PLEASE NOTE: If you need to pay by check or require an invoice, please contact Cathy Barragan at email@example.com for details.
Our host hotel is the Courtyard Oakland Downtown.
Click HERE to reserve your room at the AAMA Spring Symposium group rate.
($229 per night - April 11, 12 & 13)
This discounted rate will be available through Monday, March 12, 2018.
Full schedule coming soon!