The Rockabilly Roadhouse 2018
Join us for the fifth annual Rockabilly Roadhouse! This 50s-themed event will have you swinging and jiving the night away to rockin' music in the company of great friends. Get gussied up in your best rockabilly style and come eat, drink, and dance with your whole crew.
/ / SCHEDULE OF EVENTS / /
5:30pm Doors open
6:00pm Free swing dance lesson
7:00pm Planned program: welcome, stories from the road, costume contest, and an opportunity to give.
7:30pm Swing dance demo by professional dancers
8:00pm Silent auction closes
9:00pm Event ends... see you next year!
/ / FEATURING / /
- Beauty parlor & barbershop
- Silent auction
- Live tattooing and henna*
- Cheesy pizza, salty snacks, sweet treats, and sudsy beer
- Dancing all night!
* Email us to sign up for a tattoo slot! Artists include Aries Rhysing, Justin Wild, Zach Donn, and Jamie Beach of All Sacred and Leah Marvin-Riley of Uproot Tattoo. Temporary henna designs available from Caroline Brothers of Henna Luna.
/ / DETAILS / /
- $15/person at the door (kids 5 and under are free)
- 5:30-9pm (free dance lesson at 6pm)
- Alcohol available for guests age 21+ with ID
- Bring cash, check, or credit card to get your hair done at our beauty parlor and barbershop, bid on fabulous items at our silent auction, and to make a donation to the band in support of our spring fundraiser.
- DRESS TO IMPRESS in rockabilly style. There will be prizes awarded for best costume.