Please join us for the 13th annual Paxton's Grill Golf Outing benefiting CancerFree KIDS!
CancerFree KIDS exists for one reason: to give every kid a chance to grow up. Your support of this outing will help fund more research this year. Learn more at www.cancerfreekids.org Thank you!
The golf outing is held on Saturday, June 9, 2018 at the Hickory Woods Golf Course in Loveland, Ohio.
- Competition is in a scramble format
- Amateurs only
- 36 teams with limited morning tee times available-please see contact information below
- Check in starting at 11:00 am
- Shotgun start at 1:00 pm
- Lunch, Meal at turn, beverages, silent auction, basket raffles
- Awards immediately following golf at the end of the day
$150 per golfer/$600 per foursome includes greens fees, golf cart, gift package and food. Sponsorships also available.
Schedule for the Day:
- 7:30 Starting Morning Tee Times
- 11:30 - 12:45 Afternoon Tee Time Registration
- 12:00 - 1:00 Lunch, Silent Auction, Basket Raffle
- 1:00 Shotgun Start
- 9th Hole Turn Meal (with ticket)
- Awards to follow Golf
Ralph Dunnigan 513-583-1717 or Steve Max 513-550-2519
For your convenience you may pay online here by clicking on Register above. Golfers will be charged a small fee to cover credit card costs. If you prefer, you may pay by check made out to Paxton's Grill and mail/drop off to Ralph at Paxtons Grill, 126 W.Loveland Ave., Loveland OH 45140. (513) 583-1717.
Sponsorships are available in the registration area; choose the level you want and pay online or contact Ralph Dunnigan at Paxton's for more informaiton: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the charitable nature of this event, no refunds will be issued in the event of inclement weather, nor will the event be rescheduled. The decision to cancel or shorten the outing will be that of the club professional. Thank you for your understanding of this policy.