The Canary Challenge is an annual cycling event and 5K walk/run that raises money for early cancer detection research. Our amazing community of cyclists, volunteers and sponsors come together each year to take part in one of Northern California's premier fundraising events. Together we have raised millions of dollars to fund research programs that are improving cancer detection and survivorship. Join us!
Register for a nominal fee, and then fundraise the rest of your entry to help support this innovative research.
- Adult participants (18 years old or older) must pay a $75 fee at the time of registration and raise a minimum of $400 by the time of the event.
- College or university students and children between the ages of 13 and 17 must pay a $25 registration fee and raise a minimum of $100.
- Children 12 years old or younger are encouraged to register but are not required to pay a registration fee or fundraise.
Each individual rider is required to meet their fundraising minimum in order to participate in the event.
Your fundraising dollars benefit the Canary Foundation, the world’s first non-profit organization dedicated solely to the funding, discovery and development of tests for early cancer detection. Plus, the more money you raise, the more perks you get!
- Where: Palo Alto, CA
- When: September 30 2017, starting at 6 am
- 5K (walk/run/bike) *Family Friendly - Feel free to bring your four legged friend!!
- 50 miles
- 100 miles
Visit CanaryChallenge.org to learn more about our event.