ROCK N RIDE for inclusion and to fight cancer!
Sunday, February 22nd
8:00am - 12:00pm
Supports: myTEAM TRIUMPH and the LIVESTRONG at the YMCA
$10 per hour. Ride up to 4 hours!
Instructor line up:
- Coming soon!
Fundraising/Donation Rewards: During registration, you will automatically have fundraising page. Turn this page into rewards for your efforts by raising funds or donating yourself! Reward options...
- $100 = $10 gift card to mTT online store or East-Side YMCA apparel
- $200 = $20 gift card to mTT online store or East-Side YMCA apparel
- $300 = $30 gift card to mTT online store or East-Side YMCA apparel
VIP Experience: Take your experience to the next level. Limit to 10 per hour! For $25/hour, you will receive.
- Ride next to mTT Captains and LIVESTRONG at the YMCA Cancer Survivors
- Front row seating
- Free massage from Christine Wolf / Restore U Solutions
Make a song request! During registration, you'll have the chance to make a song request to be played during your hour! We cannot accomodate all requests
Massage for donation provided by Restore U Solutions, Christine Wolf
FREE Snacks/Refreshments will be provided
Bake Sale! We will be hosting a yummy bake sale! If you're interested in contributing to the sale, contact Stacy Ryan email@example.com
- Wear your best "Rocker" costume for a chance to win a VIP bag filled with great prizes. Participants must be present at the 12pm hour to be judged and have a chance to win
Door prizes are available for every hour!
Silent auction and raffle items:
- YMCA membership and personal training
- myTEAM TRIUMPH apparel
- And more!
Match an hour! As an individual or business representative, you can match any of the hours of the event, doubling the support we raise! To become a matching sponsor, contact Christian Jensen: firstname.lastname@example.org
Minimum height for rider is 4'11". No age minimum
FREE children activities including a bounce house! For kids stable walking to 10 years old! All other ages welcome to ride in event!