Pablove Across America 2017
PEDAL WITH PURPOSE. PEDAL FOR PABLOVE.
Pablove Across America (PAA) is a bespoke cycling experience that combines pro-plus accommodations with the opportunity to help kids with cancer. We ask each of the 50 riders to raise at least $7,500 which goes directly to The Pablove Foundation’s programming aimed to fight childhood cancer with love.
This year, PAA is returning to the stunning California coast. The ride kicks off October 1 in the beautiful city of Sausalito just north of San Francisco before riding over the Golden Gate Bridge, then continuing along the Pacific Coast Highway, and celebrating a week of riding + fighting childhood cancer at Trancas Country Market in Malibu on October 7.
As a PAA rider, you will receive:
- Pro-race support to roll behind the peloton and perform daily maintenance on your bike
- Soigneur services to keep your body in good working order through massage
- Nutritious meals and on-bike food and drink
- A double-occupancy hotel room (upgrades to single rooms available for $100/night, dependent on availability)
- A training plan and individualized coaching
- Pablove cycling kit with short-sleeved jersey and bib shorts
- Personalized fundraising page, toolkit, and coaching from Pablove
Oct. 1 Sausalito to Santa Cruz
Oct. 2 Santa Cruz to Carmel
Oct. 3 Carmel to Cambria
Oct. 4 Cambria to Pismo Beach
Oct. 5 Pismo Beach to Solvang
Oct. 6 Solvang to Oxnard
Oct. 7 Oxnard to Malibu
If you have any questions, or would like more information, please contact Kerry Quakenbush at firstname.lastname@example.org or 323-657-5557.