ROC Race 2014
- CAF Star -
- Free 2014 ROC Race entry
- Tech Tee Upgrade
- ROC Headband and Wristband set
- CAF Superstar -
- All of the “CAF Star” package rewards plus:
- 2nd free 2014 ROC Race entry
- CAF Hoodie
- Oakley Sunglasses (over $100 value!)
Once you reach the $250 or $500 mark, please email email@example.com to claim your free ROC Race entries and prizes. Money must be raised by your event date and prizes MUST be picked up at your city's event. If you are already registered, please note Active.com processing fees are non-refundable.
Quick Fundraising Tips:
- Ask just 10 friends for $25 and you have reached the $250 goal
- Share this ROC Race video on your Facebook page – https://vimeo.com/83701120
- Ask a generous friend or employer to match the funds you raise
- Host a fundraising party and charge $20 at the door - make it a wine night, movie premeir, fitness workout...the options are limitless!
Be a part of something bigger to change the lives of our injured military through CAF's Operation Rebound Program that funds adaptive sports equipment, coaching, mentoring and competition expenses to help people with physical challenges become whole through sports!
DID YOU KNOW?
21 million Americans live with a physical disability
10% of those people take part in daily fitness activities
$12,000 - $25,000 is the cost of a carbon fiber running leg
$2,800 - $6,500 is the cost of a handcyle or racing chair
$2,500 + is the cost of a tennis or basketball chair
More Info on CAF Operation Rebound
Many CAF Operation Rebound athletes are active duty and military retirees, police officers and firefighters. They were in top physical shape upon entering their service and often times, in an instant, faced the life-altering challenge of traumatic limb loss, a spinal cord injury or blindness. The resilience of these men and women motivates them to face their injury as a challenge to overcome instead of a life-limiting disability.
Thank You For Making a Difference!
- The ROC Race Team