Team Pablove in the 2016 Skechers Performance Los Angeles Marathon
Achieve your athletic goals on Team Pablove! We sweat, run, skip, swim, and cycle to help kids with cancer live a love-filled life today and a cancer-free life tomorrow.
Why Team Pablove?
- Guaranteed spot in the 2016 Skechers Performance Los Angeles Marathon, Charity Relay, or LA Big 5K
- Discounted Team Pablove LA Marathon/Charity Relay Training Program with Fleet Feet Burbank*
- Team Pablove Welcome Kit
- Exclusive Team Pablove Dri-Fit
- Team Pablove pre-race carb-load dinner (Full Marathon/Charity Relay runners only)
- Running clinics
- Discounts on Pablove and Fleet Feet Burbank accessories and apparel
- Personalized fundraising web page
- Dedicated staff and mentors to achieve your fitness and fundraising goals
*Online version will also be available
Skechers Performance Los Angeles Full Marathon
Sunday, February 14, 2016
Fundraising Minimum: $850 (INCLUDES $170 Marathon race registration fee)
Skechers Performance Los Angeles Charity Relay
Sunday, February 14, 2016
Fundraising Minimum: $850 per person (INCLUDES $275 per team Marathon race registration fee)
LA Big 5K
Saturday, February 13, 2016
Los Angeles Marathon Registration Fee: $40 (paid directly to the Marathon)
Fundraising Minimum: $350
How It Works
Step 1: register with Team Pablove by clicking "Register Now" above and choosing a race
Step 2: set up your fundraising page through the automated email sent to you from Classy
Step 3: register with the Los Angeles Marathon with the code provided by Pablove
Step 4: raise money
Step 5: represent Team Pablove on race day by wearing your exclusive race jersey!
Would you like to support The Pablove Foundation but can’t participate in the Los Angeles Marathon? Then join us as a Virtual Runner! As a Virtual Runner, you'd be part of Team Pablove, and fundraise along with runners, even if you're not able to run a race in February.
Virtual Runners are Pablove supporters who:
- Don’t have the time to appropriately train and prepare for a race
- Have physical challenges and just can’t run
- Just want to support The Pablove Foundation and Team Pablove by fundraising
As a Virtual Runner, you’ll have the opportunity to set up your own personal fundraising page. We encourage you to set your goal at $500, but that’s entirely up to you.
About Team Pablove
The Pablove Foundation is named after Pablo Thrailkill Castelaz, the son of Jo Ann Thrailkill and Jeff Castelaz and the little brother of Grady Gallagher. Pablo was six years old when he lost his valiant yearlong battle with bilateral Wilms Tumor, a rare form of childhood cancer. Imbued with his spirit and inspired by his strength, Team Pablove trains to fund the next breakthrough in pediatric cancer research, educate cancer families through our annual Symposiums, and teach the art of photography through programs like Pablove Shutterbugs. Since 2011, Team Pablove has raised more than $400,000 to fight childhood cancer with love!
If you want to participate in another event, please visit our website for more information.