Team Pablove in the Tough Mudder
SPREAD THE PABLOVE WITH MUD
Achieve your athletic goals on Team Pablove! We sweat, run, skip, swim, and cycle to help kids with cancer live -- a love-filled life today and a cancer-free life tomorrow. Pablove is proud to be an official charity of the Tough Mudder, so grab your team and join Team Pablove at one of the races listed below.
What is Tough Mudder?
Tough Mudder is a team-oriented obstacle course designed to test physical strength and mental grit. Tough Mudder puts camaraderie over finisher rankings and is not a timed race but a team challenge that allows participants to experience exhilarating, yet safe, world-class obstacles they won't find anywhere else. The Full Tough Mudder spans 10-12 miles (18-20 km) and the Half Mudder covers 5 miles (a little over 8 km). For more information, please visit toughmudder.com.
Why Team Pablove?
- FREE Tough Mudder registration (valued at $185+)
- Tough Mudder T-shirt and sweatband
- Enjoy a beer after the event
- Access to professional Tough Mudder photos
- Team Pablove Welcome Kit with water bottle, Pablove arm bands, and more
- Team Pablove T-shirt or dri-fit (sizes first come, first serve)
- Discount on Pablove accessories and apparel
- Personalized fundraising webpage
- Fight childhood cancer by doing something you love with the support of your community
Dates and Pricing
Available 2016 Races
- Full Los Angeles, CA: April 16 at Glen Helen Raceway in San Bernadino, CA
- Half Los Angeles, CA: April 17 at Glen Helen Raceway in San Bernadino, CA
- Full Central Texas : May 21+22 at McMahan Ranch in Smithville, TX
- Half Central Texas : May 14 at McMahan Ranch in Smithville, TX
- Full Tahoe: June 11+12 at Northstar California Resort in Truckee, CA
- Full New England: June 18+19 at Mount Snow in West Dover, VT
- Full Long Island: July 23 at Old Bethpage Resoration Village in Old Bethpage, NY
- Half Long Island: July 24 at Old Bethpage Resoration Village in Old Bethpage, NY
- Full Colorado: Sept 10+11 at Snowmass in Snowmass Village, CO
- Full Seattle: Sept 24+25 in Black Diamond, WA
- Full Tri-State: Oct 8+9 at Raceway Park in Englishtown, NJ 07726
- Full SoCal: Oct 15+16 at Vail Lake in Temecula, CA
- Full Las Vegas: Oct 29+30 at Lake Las Vegas in Henderson, NV
How It Works
Step 1: recruit friends and create a team, or participate individually as a member of the Pablove team
Step 2: each participant registers by choosing an option under "Register Today" at the top of the page
Step 3: set up your fundraising page through the automated email sent to you from Classy
Step 4: register with the Tough Mudder with the code provided by Pablove
Step 5: raise at least $750 to help fight childhood cancer with love!
Step 6: represent Team Pablove at the event day by wearing your exclusive Team Pablove dri-fit!
About Team Pablove
The Pablove Foundation is named after Pablo Thrailkill Castelaz, the son of Jo Ann Thrailkill and Jeff Castelaz and the little brother of Grady Gallagher. Pablo was six years old when he lost his valiant yearlong battle with bilateral Wilms Tumor, a rare form of childhood cancer. Imbued with his spirit and inspired by his strength, Team Pablove trains to support Pablove's mission to invest in underfunded, cutting-edge pediatric cancer research, inspire cancer families through education, and improve the lives of children living with cancer through the arts. Since 2011, Team Pablove has raised more than $400,000 to fight childhood cancer with love!
Want to participate in a Tough Mudder event in a different city? Contact Pablove Development Coordinator, Jane, at email@example.com or 323-657-5557 with any questions, comments, or concerns.