Energy for Life Walk VIRTUAL WALK: Southwest Florida 2017
When you participate, you are a part of:
- Connecting world renowned experts in mitochondrial medicine to affected families through various family meetings and symposia
- Providing scholarships for families to attend the UMDF Mitochondrial Medicine Symposium
- Providing educational resources for families and clinicians through UMDF Grand Rounds
- Providing support to all individuals regardless of diagnosis through informational packets, networking and educational opportunities
- Funding the best global biomedical research into the causes of and effective treatments for mitochondrial disorders
- Powering the Roadmap to the Cure
|Schedule of Events:|
|Due to Hurricane Irma, our park remains closed, families are still not in their homes and some still without power.
Knowing it is a very hard time for our families, we are hoping that by holding a 'virtual' walk this year, your friends and families can continue to show their support to your team, the UMDF and it's mission.
Since we can't come together to walk, please consider asking your friends and family to make a donation to the walk or by becoming a VIRTUAL TEAM in their town!
Walkers are FREE -- so be sure to fundraise! Click Here to download your offline donation tracker!
Don't forget to show your team spirit with an EFL Team Shirt from our Energy Store!
Interested making an impact? Contact us today and your company logo can be here tomorrow!