- Race Day (Required): October 8 2016
- Pre-Race Camp (Strongly Encouraged): Coming Soon!
- Training Run Schedule/Sign Up (Required minimum 1-2): CLICK HERE!
- New Participant Workshop Schedule/Sign Up (Required for New Angels): CLICK HERE!
- Join the mTT North East Region Facebook Group: CLICK HERE!
- NOTE: Start and End for this event are in two different locations. Captains & Angels are responsible for their own transportation
Becoming a Captain: Be the Leader of the Team!
You are the heart and leader of the team! You and your Angel(s) will train, compete and, redefine achieve! You will be invited to join us for weekly training runs, attend pre-race camp, and of course, be the stars on race day! Family and caregivers, we want you to be involved in this process as well. We will do our very best to work with you to ensure that your loved one has a safe and life enriching experience!
- Captain Shirt. On Race Day you will be provided a Captain Shirt to wear!
- Worry Free Opportunity. We take care of registrations and so much more!
- Fundraising Option. When you register, a fundraising page will automatically be created for you through the registration process. Feel free to share this with friends and family! If you receive offline donations from friends and family in the form of cash or check, please record these on our Offline Donation Form and bring the funds to a training run or race day. Fundraising is optional for Captains to participate in.
Becoming an Angel: Do you have what it takes?
Angel Athlete: Participate as team of Angels taking turns guiding your Captain to the finish line! 3 Angels make up a team. No need to register with the actual event...myTEAM TRIUMPH takes care of all registrations for you. When becoming an Angel for the first time, you will be provided with a complimentary Angel Shirt. This is the same shirt you will wear on race day. As an Angel you are commiting to the following:
- mTT New Participant Workshop. This is required to have completed by all Angels prior to participating on race day. Workshop dates are offered monthly. To view our upcoming dates CLICK HERE! During this workshop we will review our mission, important peices of being involved, and how to navigate through your journey.
- Training Runs. Attending a minimum of 1-2 training runs prior to race day
- Pre-Race Camp: Join the team for fellowship at Pre-Race Camp as we review the race day plan.
- Race Day. Being an active member of the team on race day
- Fundraising a minimum of $100 per Angel. When you sign up, a fundraising page will automatically be created for you. Please share this page with friends and family! If you receive offline donations from friends and family in the form of cash or check, please record these on our Offline Donation Form and bring the funds to a training run or race day. Fundraising supports race entries, operational costs, pre-race camp food, continued support of our mission, and so much more!
- Fundraising Rewards. We want to reward you for your dedication to our continued mission in the community! Raise the below amounts and receive an mTT gift card. You can choose to use the gift card for personal use, or gift it to your Captain! The choice is yours!
- $175-$299, receive a $25 gift card to the mTT Store
- $300-$499, receive a $50 gift card to the mTT Store
- $500+, receive a $100 gift card to the mTT Store
Pair Angel Team: There may be situations where you have a co-Angel that you wish to run with as a team of two vs our standard team size of three Angels for an event. Typically we will match up and add a third angel to your team to be consistant with our team enviornment and Angel formation of three. In the senario that you are requesting to not have an additional team member added, we will work with you to review this request. In the situation that a "Pair Angel Team" is approved, the same commitments and benifits as described above apply, however the fundraising comittment is higher. To learn more information, please send requests for this type of team to us at email@example.com.
Elite Angel: If you are interested in deeper experience by being a one-on-one Angel for a Captain in an event, we can support you! This experience is open for select races and is very different than a Team Angel. An Elite Angel will be the sole Angel with his/her Captain. This is a much more challenging physical and mental endeavor. There is a $1,000 fundraising minimum per event. Because of the unique experience and limited spots, Elite Angels are selected based on a review process. To express interest in being reviewed for an Elite Angel spot please send your request to us at firstname.lastname@example.org ! We will review your request and contact you to discuss further. We look forward to learning more about your goals and interest to help our Captain's FLY!
Volunteers: We need your support!
Are you interested in a life inspiring opportunity to help serve others on race day? This is the place to be! We need your support setting up equipment, checking participants in, setting up the tent, and so much more! Our volunteers are important to our mission and play a critical role to race day success!
- Volunteer Shirt. On Race Day you will be provided a Volunteer Shirt to wear!
- Fundraising Opportunity. When you register, a fundraising page will automatically be created for you through the registration process. Feel free to share this with friends and family! If you receive offline donations from friends and family in the form of cash or check, please record these on our Offline Donation Form and bring the funds to a training run or race day. Fundraising is optional for Volunteers, but strongly encouraged!
- Pre-Race Camp. Join us for Pre-Race Camp where we review the race day details and join together for fellowship before the big day!
To view the event's website CLICK HERE!
If you looking for more information about how getting involved with mTT works, click the links below...