When you walk, you are a part of:
- Connecting world renowned experts in mitochondrial medicine to affected families through various family meetings and symposia
- Providing scholarships for families to attend the UMDF Mitochondrial Medicine Symposium
- Providing educational resources for families and clinicians through UMDF Grand Rounds
- Providing support to all individuals regardless of diagnosis through informational packets, networking and educational opportunities
- Funding the best global biomedical research into the causes of and effective treatments for mitochondrial disorders
- Powering the Roadmap to the Cure
|Schedule of Events:|
|Volunteer Registration||8:00 AM|
|Walk Registration Starts||9:00 AM|
|Zumba Warm-Up||9:30 AM|
|Opening Ceremony||10:00 AM|
|3K & 5K Walk Starts||10:30 AM|
|Post Walk Picnic||11:30 AM|
Parking is available in the large parking lot located at the park near the South Pavilion.
For more information, please contact Cherie Lawson at 773-647-1936.
Interested making an impact? Contact us today and your company logo can be here tomorrow!