The Greatness Journey hosted by The Greatness Foundation and Mantra Yoga
The Greatness Journey - Be More. Do More. Give More.
Join us for an impactful week in Nicaragua, August 19th-26th, 2017:
- Be More: The fact that you're interested in The Greatness Journey tells us that you're ready to be more, to elevate your life and share your gifts with those around you. Join us in Nicaragua to take action, do more and give more.
- Do More: Elevate your practice, transform your mindset and grow in community as we participate in Yoga Training and Greatness Workshops led by Mike Sherbakov, Founder of The Greatness Foundation, and Melissa Smith, Owner of Mantra Yoga - 100 hours of accreditation through Yoga Alliance or Continuing Education is included!
- Give More: Make a lasting impact by opening a school that will provide education and job skills to empower and elevate the community of Jiquilillo, Nicaragua for generations to come.
"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." - Nelson Mandela
- August 19th: Arrival Day! Staggered check-in during the day + team dinner in Managua, Nicaragua
- August 20th: Depart as a group from Managua to travel north to Jiquililllo and check into our new home for the week at Monty's Beach Lodge! We'll meet Monty who will be leading the impact projects, get settled in and spend the afternoon participating projects and workshops.
- August 21-25th: Family Meals, Beach Walks, Impact Projects, Yoga, Workshops, Hammock Time, Sea Turtle Care, Surfing, Swimming, Paddle Boarding and optional excursions.
- August 26th: Departure Day. Arranged transportation back to Managua.
What's Included? Once you secure your spot on The Greatness Journey, everything will be included on the ground in Nicaragua from the first team dinner on August 19th until we drop you off at the airport in Managua on August 26th. That means all transportation, meals, lodging, workshops, impact materials, funds towards the school opening and other daily activities. Flights, travel insurance (highly recommended!) and additional excursions through Monty's Beach Lodge (optional) are not included.
Additional details, including suggested flight times, packing list, and more will be sent once your spot has been confirmed so we can make sure you are ready for this amazing experience!
Questions? If you have questions, please reach out to email@example.com. We can't wait for you to experience the magic of Nicaragua and take part in what is sure to be an impactful experience.
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; Indeed it's the only thing that ever has."
- Margaret Mead
The School in Jiquilillo, Nicaragua. Each white star is the backend of a plastic bottle that was hand packed with beach sand by the local community to build this school bottle by bottle, brick by brick. The funding and the support they'll receive from us during The Greatness Journey will allow the school to open, fund their teachers, pay for Wi-Fi and teach the community job skills that will empower them and enable them to provide more for themselves, their families and future generations.
If you cannot physically join us, please consider supporting the project by donating to The Greatness Journey which will go directly towards the School Opening and Local Projects in Jiquilillo, Nicaragua.