Energy for Life Walkathon: Kansas City 2017
When you walk, you are a part of:
- Connecting world renowned experts in mitochondrial medicine to affected families through various family meetings and symposia
- Providing scholarships for families to attend the UMDF Mitochondrial Medicine Symposium
- Providing educational resources for families and clinicians through UMDF Grand Rounds
- Providing support to all individuals regardless of diagnosis through informational packets, networking and educational opportunities
- Funding the best global biomedical research into the causes of and effective treatments for mitochondrial disorders
- Powering the Roadmap to the Cure
|Schedule of Events:|
|Volunteer Registration||7:30 AM|
|Walk Registration Starts||8:00 AM|
|Chris Cakes Feed||8:30 AM|
|3K Walk Starts||10:00 AM|
|New This Year!
This just in -- we will be hosting a 'Feed your Mito with Chris Cakes' pancake feed at the walk!!
Adults eat for $6 and Kids (13 & under) eat for $3!
ONLINE PURCHASE OF FEED YOUR MITO WITH CHRIS CAKES' IS CLOSED!
A limited amount of tickets will be available at the walk. They will be on a first come, first served basis.
|KIDS -- get ready, we will have some amazing designs for your face in 2017! Great Face Painting designs by Pinky's Face Painting!
Oh and hey all of you KIDS at heart - you can get your face done too!!
Click Here to download your offline donation tracker!
Don't forget to get your EFL Team Shirts from our Energy Store!
Parking will be available at no charge in the T-Bones CommunityAmerica Ballpark parking lot.
For more information, please contact our Walk Chair Deidra Atchley at 913-208-8725.
|Paola Tax and Accounting|
Interested making an impact? Contact us today and your company logo can be here tomorrow!
Jessica Rios at 210-305-6447