REALITIES RIDERS ENJOY THE BEST RIDE VALUE ON THE PLANET!
Ride in the World's Largest Poker Run
$30 donation per bike and $10 per passenger gets you:
- Free Realities Ride T-Shirt for riders only (not passengers) for first 500 riders
- A complimentary Hot Breakfast
- Hot Coffee from The Human Bean
- Skydiving Presentation of the Colors
- Law Tigers Traffic Controlled Parade Route Start
- Live Music at Every Ride Stop
- Lunch from Dickey's Barbecue at the Lunch Stop (for a $5 donation with 100% going to children in need)
- All the festivities, Eating Contests, Live Music, Stunt Shows and more at the After Ride celebration!
- Thousands in Prize giveaways including a chance to win:
- $1,500 Cash Prize from Tri-City Cycle for the Best Poker Hand
- $3,500 Custom Paint Job from Reeder Airworks (pre-registered riders receive 3 complimentary entries)
- Great drawing giveaways (pre-registered riders receive 1 complimentary entry)
- $250 Ride Stop Cash prizes at each of 3 stops on the route from Indian Motorcycles
- First Opportunity to secure limited VIP tickets for the entire weekend
- VIP tickets are a $100 donation per person and provides VIP access to the Budweiser VIP Bar, food and Budweiser ALL weekend!
New this year: Add a $20 donation to any Ride registration and Ride in honor of a Fallen Hero. You will receive a card to carry on your Ride with a photo and description of service for a fallen service member. Our goal is for our Memorial riders to cover 14,526 miles in this year's Ride - the distance to Afghanistan and back.
Join us the day before the Ride for the Rally - Saturday, May 26th in Civic Center Park, Fort Collins from 11am - 9pm
This "ain't your grandma's back yard picnic!" Be ready to rock the park with some of the best live music in the Front Range, great food, trike races, car show, games, beer garden, vendors, motorcycle stunt shows, fireworks and much more!