Thank you for your interest in joining myTEAM TRIUMPH! You're about to be part of something very special and life changing!
Before you sign up, please carefully read the information on this page and click on the link at the bottom of the page!
Race: Brewers Mini + 10K
Captain registration opens: OPEN
VIP Experience registration opens: OPEN ($250 fundraising commitment)
Team Angel, Volunteer registration opens: OPEN ($100 Team Angel fundraising commitment)
Becoming a Captain: Individuals with disabilities with a desire to TRIUMPH!
- The heart of the team! You're the leader of your team! You and your Angel(s) will train, compete and redefine achieve!
- Choose your distance and who you'd like to race with! If you have a preference on distance, you can indicate this during registration. This is for events that have multiple distances such as a full and half marathon.
Becoming an Angel: Do you have what it takes?
There are different opportunities based on your interests in being an Angel. Please read the details below carefully
- VIP experience! For select mTT races, we will offer a sweet new experience for Angels. The fundraising minimum will be $250 for the VIP experience. Perks for participants include:
- Elite Angel: If you are interested in deeper experience by being a one-on-one Angel for a Captain in an event, we can support you! This experience is open for select races and very different than a Team Angel. An elite Angel will be the sole Angel with his/her Captain. This is a much more challenging physical and mental endeavor. There is a $1,000 fundraising minimum per event. To express interest in being an Elite Angel experience for this event contact us email@example.com ! We look forward to learning more about your goals and interest to help our Captain's FLY!
- Team Angel: Participate as team of Angels taking turns guidling your Captain to the finish line! 3-5 Angels make up a team. If you have people you want to race with, please indicate this on your registration We try to accomidate all requests, but cannot gaurentee it. Fundraise a minimum of $100 – $250 per person, per event (depending on event expenses). This fundraising supports:
- Race entry for Angels as well as for your Captain. We provide free opportunities for Captains
- Team shirt / jersey for Angel and Captain
- Pre race camp food for entire team
- Race day hospitality
- Our continued mission
Volunteers: We need you! Help support set up, check in, transferring Captains, etc!
- Team Volunteer:
- You'll receive a Volunteer T Shirt
- You will also have a fundraising page when you sign up. Fundraising is not required but definitely appreciated!
If you looking for more information about how getting involved with mTT works, click the links below...