Energy for Life Walkathon: Southern Wisconsin 2017
When you walk, you are a part of:
- Connecting world renowned experts in mitochondrial medicine to affected families through various family meetings and symposia
- Providing scholarships for families to attend the UMDF Mitochondrial Medicine Symposium
- Providing educational resources for families and clinicians through UMDF Grand Rounds
- Providing support to all individuals regardless of diagnosis through informational packets, networking and educational opportunities
- Funding the best global biomedical research into the causes of and effective treatments for mitochondrial disorders
- Powering the Roadmap to the Cure
|Schedule of Events:|
|Volunteer Registration||7:30 AM|
|Walk Registration Starts||9:00 AM|
|Welcome Program||10:00 AM|
|Walk Routes Start||10:30 AM|
Our 7th annual walkathon will feature three routes - 1/2 mile, 1 mile and 2 miles. Go as far and as long as you can!
Click Here to download your offline donation tracker!
Don't forget to get your EFL Team Shirts from our Energy Store!
Parking is available within the park, both off-street and street parking.
Interested making an impact? Contact us today and your company logo can be here tomorrow!
Email Anne Simonsen or call 651-271-4313.