2016 Naperville Marathon & Half Marathon, CancerFree KIDS team
Here is the scoop!
- Race date is October 23, 2016 in Naperville, Illinois.
- You have the option to run a full or half marathon.
- Help fund research by committing to raise at least $250.
- Create your personal donation page as an easy way to raise funds. Just click on "Become a Fundraiser" at the top of the page.
- To receive your Charity Registration CODE, call our office at 513-575-5437, or email email@example.com This code is valid for 7 days.
- See the Naperville Marathon's website www.naperville26.com for registration, pricing, and details.
- Thank you to our team sponsor, Doctors of Physical Therapy, for their continued support!
Questions Regarding CancerFree KIDS? Call JoAnne Rafalo at 513-575-5437
Naperville Marathon Races will provide Charity Hero runners the following …
(Beyond the amenities available to all runners)
1. Access to a discounted registration to either the Marathon or Half Marathon as available
2. Unique Charity Hero recognition on your race bib (must register with code before August 30)
3. Charity Runner exclusive village amenities (must show charity race bib)
a. Heated Charity Village tent with nearby porta-potties closer to start corrals, finish chute exit, and downtown post-race party venues than general runner gear check and warming.
b. Gear-check dropoff within the heated Charity Village tent.
c. Post-race stretching and massage within the heated Charity Village tent.
4. Eligibility for Participating Charity Highest Fundraiser Award (Highest fundraiser over $1000)
5. The satisfaction of knowing they ran for a cause bigger than themselves.