Join us for Dinner, Awareness, Music, & Dancing to Motown sounds
Too Smooth Dudes
Sharon Donnelly Love
One Love Foundation.
Proceeds to support crime victims and their children.
Community Advocates for Family and Youth (CAFY) is excited to announce that Restoring Hope: Thriving after Trauma will be held on April 7th, 2016 at the Metro Points Hotel. This year, Restoring Hope: Thriving after Trauma will be held in honor of National Crime Victims’ Rights Week. CAFY provides victim advocacy and support services to survivors of various types in Prince George’s County. This commemorative week provides an excellent opportunity to show community support for victims of crime and will give you the opportunity to recognize the importance of supporting victim’s services.
CAFY serves many survivors of various crimes in Prince George’s County. We strive to present the message that healing happens here, and allow survivors the chance to take control of their healing process whether it is through counseling, legal services, or the comfort of knowing they have a support system ready to answer every question and lend a listening ear. Our services include victim service plans, in-home visits, counseling, senior programs, court education, a 24-hour support line, and support groups where we are helping people heal. For many Prince George’s County residents we are the first point of contact when a crime happens. Thanks to supporters like you, we are able to offer these services for little to no cost.
Please purchase your tickets using this page. The early bird pricing will be available until the 29th of February. All proceeds from the event will be used towards direct client services!
As a valuable member of the Prince George's County’s community, your ticket purchase and/or donation can make a huge impact. If you have any questions about sponsorship please contact CAFY at email@example.com or 301-541-8927.
- 5 Tickets
- A 1 page advertisement in our program book
- A video advertisement/interview during to be shown during the event
- Recognition as a Platinum Level Sponsor on the beneficiary’s website for 1 year
- 2 Tickets
- A 1/4 page advertisement in our program book
- Name published as a Silver Level Sponsor on the event slideshow
- Recognition as a Silver Level Sponsor on the beneficiary’s website for 6 months
- A 1/2 page advertisement in our program book
- Name published as a Gold Level Sponsor on the event slideshow
- Recognition as a Gold Level Sponsor on the beneficiary’s website for 3 months