FOR THIS YEAR'S ASH BASH, PLEASE VISIT: StayClassy.org/ASHBash2014
Each year, as we close out summer and head into fall, we throw our annual ASH Bash to celebrate ASH’s birthday and the milestones we’ve hit for the year. For 2013, we’re celebrating ASH Bash across the country with a real focus on health – a 10K race! We’re inviting our supporters, friends and running enthusiasts to join us in a 10K dash to help us serve 10,000 people in Wamuini, Kenya. From NY to Boston, LA to SF, join us in this run to get people healthy and keep them healthy.
ASH Bash this year is a part of our 10K Nation campaign, our initiative to help 10,000 people break the cycle of poor health through our ASH Wamuini Community Center in Kenya by the end of 2013. More information on our 10K Nation campaign here.
RACE DETAILS [updated 9.23.13]
NYC & SF: Saturday, October 5
Boston & LA: Saturday, October 12
Race begins at 8:00 AM in all cities
Registration (Aug 1st - EXTENDED): $35
- Top personal fundraiser in each city will receive free registration (purchased ticket will later be reimbursed)
Group of 5 Team Registration: $150 = $30/runner
- Top personal fundraiser in each team will receive free registration (purchased ticket will later be reimbursed)
New York City
Nelson A. Rockefeller Park - start/finish where River Terrace at Chambers Street meet, race course southbound along Hudson River esplanade and return
Dockweiler State Beach [12501 Vista Del Mar, Playa del Rey, CA 90293] - race course along service road and return
- Free t-shirt and goodie bag for all partcipants
- Awards for first-, second-, third-place overall male and female finishers
- After-race bash with refreshments and freebies from sponsors
- The individual runner in each city that raises the most will run the race for free (a ticket must first be purchased, but a full reimbursement will be made).
- The person in each team who raises the most will run the race for free (a ticket must first be purchased, but a full reimbursement will be made).
Not a runner but still want to join us? Volunteer! Support!
Volunteer on the day of the event or join a planning committee - fill out this Volunteer Interest Sheet to get plugged into your local team!
Feel free to email bash@weareASH.org if you would like more info or would like to join in sponsoring the event.