Lesley West, in partnership with the Oakland Public Education Fund, will be giving away special occasion dresses on Sunday, March 18, 2018—just in time for spring formals.
We have hundreds of dresses in sizes ranging from 0-30. If you are in need of a dress for a formal dance, prom, or other special occasion, you don't want to miss this event!
Join us at the Rakuten Performance Center in downtown Oakland to browse and select the dress you need to make your special occasion even more fabulous.
Before You Register: Important Information
- UPDATE: You must register before 8 PM Thursday, March 15. Walk-up registrations will not be allowed on event day due to facility security.
- Please register one time only. Multiple registrations are not allowed.
- This opportunity is open to high school juniors or seniors only.
- While we expect to have a wide range of styles and sizes, we recommend that you sign up for the earliest time slot available.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to hold your time slot.
- Each ticket is good for one (1) dress only.
- Each ticket is good to admit a maximum of two (2) people: The person who signs up for the dress and one (1) guest.
- Please bring a current high school ID for admission. The name of the person who signs up and the name on the ID must match.
- If you do not have a student ID then a report card from your school from the current school year and a government issued id (state ID card, driver’s license, passport, etc.) will suffice. The name on the ID and the name on the report card must match.
- Do not bring large bags or purses as they will not be allowed through building security.
- Street parking is available in the area. The event location is served by AC Transit bus lines 1, 6, 14, 18, 19, 20, 29, 33, 40, 51A, 72, 88, and 96, and by 12th Street Oakland City Center BART station. For schedules please visit actransit.org and bart.gov.