Energy for Life Walkathon: Central Texas 2017
When you walk, you are a part of:
- Connecting world renowned experts in mitochondrial medicine to affected families through various family meetings and symposia
- Providing scholarships for families to attend the UMDF Mitochondrial Medicine Symposium
- Providing educational resources for families and clinicians through UMDF Grand Rounds
- Providing support to all individuals regardless of diagnosis through informational packets, networking and educational opportunities
- Funding the best global biomedical research into the causes of and effective treatments for mitochondrial disorders
- Powering the Roadmap to the Cure
|Schedule of Events:|
|Volunteer Registration||7:30 AM|
|Walk Registration Starts||8:30 AM|
|1 Mile Walk Starts||9:30 AM|
Click Here for Map of NEM Park!
We are excited to be walking at a new location this year! Northeast Metropolitan Park (NEM Park) is beautiful and our committee thinks it will be perfect for us! Click here to download your offline donation tracker!
Don't forget to get your EFL Team Shirts from our Energy Store!
Parking is available at NEM Park at no cost.
Interested making an impact? Contact us today and your company logo can be here tomorrow!
Email Jessica Rios or call 210-305-6447