Energy for Life Walkathon: Indianapolis 2017
When you walk, you are a part of:
- Connecting world renowned experts in mitochondrial medicine to affected families through various family meetings and symposia
- Providing scholarships for families to attend the UMDF Mitochondrial Medicine Symposium
- Providing educational resources for families and clinicians through UMDF Grand Rounds
- Providing support to all individuals regardless of diagnosis through informational packets, networking and educational opportunities
- Funding the best global biomedical research into the causes of and effective treatments for mitochondrial disorders
- Powering the Roadmap to the Cure
|Schedule of Events:|
|Volunteer Registration||9:00 AM|
|Walk Registration Starts||10:00 AM|
|Superhero Parade||11:00 AM|
|1 Mile Walk Starts||11:15 AM|
Calling all Superheroes!!
Our walk celebrates the superheroes we are remembering and honoring with the theme "Superheroes Bring SUPER Energy!" Plan your walk team name, fundraisers and walk day attire to show your Superhero powers and support!
Click Here to download your offline donation tracker!
Don't forget to get your EFL Team Shirts from the Energy Store!
Free Parking is available in parking lots throughout the park.
For more information, please contact Jackie Parrish today!
Interested making an impact? Contact us today and your company logo can be here tomorrow!
Contact Anne Simonson at 651-271-4313