The 2013 Yogathlon is an evolutionary, yoga-style triathlon for people who like to travel light and push their edge. We emphasize collaboration over competition and believe that fitness can be so much more fun in community. The Yogathlon consists of a three part fitness challenge to sculpt, strengthen and stretch your body:
- 45 minute FIT60 Sculpt inspired Boot Camp Class taught by Y6 instructor Kristin Lovett
- 5k fun run (option for short path and/or relay)
- One-hour yoga and partner stretching class taught by Y6 instructor Lora Heiner
All participants are invited to stay for the after party to celebrate the one-year anniversary of Yoga Six Liberty Station. Enjoy delicious eats, drinks, live music and a raffle (cool prizes of course) on the lawn in front of the studio.
Registration begins at 9AM and he fitness event will take place from 10:30AM-1:30PM followed by the after party until 4:30PM.
$40 per individual
$100 per team of 3
$15 for kids up to age 15
Help us reach our goal in raising $5,000 for Jeans 4 Justice!
All ticket proceeds benefit Jeans 4 Justice, a local non-profit organization dedicated to ending relationship violence by empowering individuals to create change from the inside out. J4J delivers youth empowerment programs, community social action projects and transformational leadership trainings activating positive social change in our communities. Watch the video above to learn more about how our programs are changing lives and creating socially healthy communities.
The event and after party will include free food and beverage samples, a food truck, music, raffle and more! Take a look at the participating sponsors and vendors:
*A huge thanks to Epic Photojournalism for capturing our past Yogathlon events - photos seen above.
Check out these incredible prizes we will raffle off at the Yogathlon!
- Beyond Yoga outfit
- Onzie Yoga outfit
- Tonic Yoga outfit
- 2XU Bags and Compression Clothing valued at $135 each and we have 3 to raffle away!
- Beaming Reset Cleanse valued at $65
- Toe Sox Yoga Basket valued at $88
- Perfect Foods Basket valued at $150
- Strong Hold Cross fit for 2 weeks valued at $75
- Yoga Six One-month unlimited! valued at $119
- Pacific Coast Kettle Bells $100 Gift Card
What Devices Can Be Upcycled?
Create funding for a cause by donating...
• Cellphones (all models; broken or working) • Smartphones
• iPhones • iPads • iPods • MP3 Players • docking stations
• laptops • MacBooks • tablets • e-Readers
• GPS (with cords) • Cameras & Camcorders • Video Games
• Home Audio and Theater • Corporate IT assets and more
• Raise money for a good cause
• No cost, customized, turn-key programs provided
• Reduce e–Waste from polluting our environment
• Free to all participants
• Free FedEx shipping and collections throughout the U.S.
• 100% secure data destruction and downstream measures
• Upcycling nearly double the environmental impact of recycling
• The U.S. produces over 3.4 million tons of e-Waste each year